In the article below you’ll find stats and insights about Burns from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting facts in what follows use the latest odds as of July 10, 2022 at 3:28 PM ET.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook $1,100 Bonus Make your first bet and you’ll get a free bet back if it loses for up to $1,100. Promo Code: LEGALCZR
Sam Burns odds for the Genesis Scottish Open
Burns’ recent form
- Burns has claimed victory once while also earning two top-five finishes over his last five events.
- He has made four cuts over his last five tournaments.
- Over his last five tournaments, Burns has finished within three shots of the leader once and five or fewer strokes back of the winner twice. He’s carded a score that’s better than average three times.
- In his last five appearances, his average score has been -3.
Genesis Scottish Open details
- Date: July 7-10, 2022
- Location: North Berwick, United Kingdom
- Course: The Renaissance Club
- Par: 70 / 7,237 yards
- Purse: 0M
Course history: Burns at the Genesis Scottish Open
- Burns finished 66th here in his last appearance at the tournament (2022).
- His last time here, he completed one bogey-free round.
Course comparison – The Renaissance Club
- The Renaissance Club measures 7,237 yards for this tournament, 27 yards shorter than the average course on the PGA Tour over the past year (7,264).
- Courses Burns has played over the past year have measured an average of 7,286 yards, 49 yards longer than the 7,237-yard The Renaissance Club for this week’s event.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Sam Burns 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|July 7-10||Genesis Scottish Open||66||67-76-71 (+8)||–||–||$0|
|June 23-27||Travelers Championship||MC||70-70||0.128||-0.334||$0|
|June 16-20||U.S. Open||27||71-67-71-76 (+5)||-1.68||8.76||$127,002|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||4||67-69-65-65 (-14)||16.196||2.012||$391,500|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||1||71-68-67-65 (-9)||–||–||$1,512,000|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||20||71-67-71-72 (+1)||4.368||2.964||$191,250|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||MC||73-67||-3.32||-2.27||$0|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||MC||75-74||-2.46||0.126||$0|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||1||64-67-67-69 (-17)||17.808||5.832||$1,404,000|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||26||68-69-71-76 (-4)||0.971||4.402||$143,000|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational pres. by Mastercard||9||72-69-75-71 (-1)||3.227||5.953||$339,000|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||MC||71-76||-2.99||-2.58||$0|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||MC||68-73||0.931||-1.098||$0|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||MC||67-76||-2.169||-0.587||$0|
|January 7-10||Sentry Tournament of Champions||19||72-64-68-69 (-19)||-1.295||1.164||$123,000|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from