In this article you’ll find stats and insights about Burns from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The insights in this article reference odds valid as of May 29, 2022 at 7:21 PM ET.
Get a $1,000 Risk-Free Bet at BetMGM today! Sign up here and use Bonus Code: PLAYBONUS
Sam Burns odds for the Charles Schwab Challenge
Burns’ recent form
- Burns has won two of his last five appearances on Tour.
- He’s qualified for the weekend in three of his last five appearances.
- Burns has finished within three shots of the leader in two of his last five appearances. Over that same span, he’s finished with a better-than-average score three times.
- He has finished with an average score of -8 those three times he’s made the cut.
Charles Schwab Challenge details
- Date: May 26-29, 2022
- Location: Fort Worth, Texas
- Course: Colonial Country Club
- Par: 70 / 7,209 yards
- Purse: 8.4M
Course history: Burns at the Charles Schwab Challenge
- Over the last four times Burns has played this tournament, he’s finished atop the leaderboard once and his average finish at the event is 16th.
- Burns has made the cut in two of his last four trips to this tournament.
- The last time Burns attended this event in 2022, he walked away as the champion.
- His last time here, he posted one of the five best scores of the day in one round.
Course comparison – Colonial Country Club
- Colonial Country Club will play at 7,209 yards for this event. Over the past year, the PGA Tour has played on courses with an average distance of 7,286.
- The average course Burns has played over the past year has been 108 yards longer than the 7,209 yards Colonial Country Club will measure for this event.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Sam Burns 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||1||71-68-67 (-9)||–||–||$0|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||20||71-67-71-72 (+1)||4.368||2.964||$191,250|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||MC||73-67||-3.32||-2.270||$0|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||MC||75-74||-2.46||0.126||$0|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||1||64-67-67-69 (-17)||17.808||5.832||$1,404,000|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||26||68-69-71-76 (-4)||0.971||4.402||$143,000|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational pres. by Mastercard||9||72-69-75-71 (-1)||3.227||5.953||$339,000|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||MC||71-76||-2.990||-2.580||$0|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||MC||68-73||0.931||-1.098||$0|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||MC||67-76||-2.169||-0.587||$0|
|January 7-10||Sentry Tournament of Champions||19||72-64-68-69 (-19)||-1.295||1.164||$123,000|
Here’s a breakdown of Burns’ 20th-place finish in his most recent outing at the PGA Championship (Southern Hills Country Club, May 19-22).
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from