In this article you’ll find stats and insights about Bennett from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting trends in the article below reference odds valid as of June 19, 2022 at 7:20 PM ET.
Sign up for DraftKings today and get a $50 free bet plus a deposit match up to $1,000! New bettors only
Sam Bennett odds for the U.S. Open
Bennett’s recent form
- In his last three events, Bennett has not finished in the top 20.
- Out of the last three tournaments he’s entered, he made the cut once.
- Bennett has not posted a score better than the tournament average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his last three appearances.
- He posted a final score of 10 relative to par in his only made cut in his last three events.
U.S. Open details
- Date: June 16-19, 2022
- Location: Brookline, Massachusetts
- Course: The Country Club
- Par: 71 / 7,033 yards
Course history: Bennett at the U.S. Open
- Bennett last played this event in 2022 and finished 49th.
- He carded one round within five shots of the leader his last time here.
Course comparison – The Country Club
- This tournament will take place on a par 71 that clocks in at 7,033 yards, compared to the average 7,259 yards for Tour stops over the past year.
- The average course Bennett has played over the past year has been 230 yards longer than the 7,033 yards The Country Club will measure for this event.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Sam Bennett 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|June 16-19||U.S. Open||49||70-73-74 (+10)||–||–||$0|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational pres. by Mastercard||MC||74-85||-10.484||-1.882||$0|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from