Salvon Ahmed and the Miami Dolphins square off against the Las Vegas Raiders on Saturday on the road at Allegiant Stadium. Here’s some betting insights and tips around Ahmed’s rushing yards and attempts prop bets in that matchup.
Salvon Ahmed Week 16 Player Props
Ahmed’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Off. Snaps||Carries||Rush Yards||Rush TDs||Receptions||Yards||TDs|
Rushing Yards Betting Insights
- Saturday’s rushing yards prop bet for Ahmed is set at 45.5. That is 26.5 fewer yards than his season average of 72.0.
- In 50% of his games this season (two of four matchups), Ahmed has put up more than 45.5 rushing yards.
- Ahmed will go up against a Raiders squad that allows 125.6 rushing yards per game and is the NFL’s 24th-ranked rush defense.
- Ahmed’s average rushing yards prop bet this season has been set at 42.8, which he’s outpaced by 29.2 yards on average this year.
- Ahmed’s season-long rushing yards prop bet average is 42.8 yards, a figure he’s eclipsed in three out of four games (75%).
- Ahmed has hit the over on his rushing yards totals in two games (66.7%) out of three opportunities.
Rushing Attempts Betting Trends
- Ahmed has collected 15.8 rushing attempts per game, 5.3 more than the over/under in Saturday’s game (10.5).
- In three of four games this season (75% of his opportunities), Ahmed has had more than 10.5 rushing attempts.
- Ahmed’s 15.8 rushing attempts per game is 4.3 more than his average rushing attempts prop bet over/under of 11.5.
- In two of three games this year, Ahmed took the over on rushing attempts prop bets (66.7% of his opportunities).
- Ahmed’s average prop bet for rushing attempts is 11.5. He’s gone over that total in three of four games (75%).
- This season, Raiders opponents have ran the ball 27.2 times per game, the 13th-most in the NFL.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of December 23, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Salvon Ahmed or the Miami Dolphins at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Dolphins vs. Raiders Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from