The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of November 17, 2020, 1:41 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
- Saints games have gone over 51.5 points on five occasions this season (55.6% of matchups).
- In five (55.6%) games this season, the Falcons have combined with their opponents to go over 51.5 points.
- These two teams score a combined average of 57.1 points per game, higher than the total for this matchup by 5.6 points.
- These two teams allow a combined 51.6 points per game, 0.1 higher than the total for this matchup.
- The points total average for Saints games this season is 53.8, 2.3 points higher than the over/under for this matchup.
- The average total for Falcons games is 54.9 points, 3.4 more than this game’s over/under.
- The Saints are the fourth-highest scoring team in the league this year. The Falcons have scored the 13th-most points.
- New Orleans is the NFL’s 13th-ranked scoring defense while Atlanta is the 25th-ranked.
Saints Betting Insights
- New Orleans is just 4-5 against the spread.
- The Saints are just 2-3 ATS when playing as at least 4.5-point favorites.
- Most of New Orleans’ games this year — seven out of nine — have hit the over (77.8%).
Falcons Betting Insights
- Atlanta has compiled a losing 4-5 record against the spread this season.
- The Falcons are 1-0 ATS when playing as at least 4.5-point underdogs.
- Atlanta’s games have hit the over in five out of nine opportunities this season (55.6%).
Saints vs Falcons: Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total Yards||Result|
|11/28/2019||Saints||Falcons||-7||48||-375||+310||348-279 ATL||26-18 NO|
|11/10/2019||Saints||Saints||-14||51.5||-770||+600||317-310 ATL||26-9 ATL|
When the Saints Have the Ball
- The Falcons defense has allowed 27.9 points per game this season. The Saints score 30.1 points per game.
- When they meet or exceed their scoring average this season, New Orleans is 3-0 and 3-0 against the spread.
- Atlanta is 3-2 overall and 3-2 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 27.9 points.
- The Saints offense has averaged 373.1 total yards per game this season, 36.9 yards fewer than the 410 allowed by the Falcons defense. The Saints average 5.7 yards per play while the Falcons allow 6.4 per play.
- In contests where the New Orleans offense totals at least their average yard output this season, they are 2-5 against the spread and 5-2 overall.
- When Atlanta allows fewer total yards to opposing offenses than their season average, they are 3-3 against the spread and 3-3 overall this season.
- The Saints have averaged 120.8 yards per game on the ground this season, 21.1 yards more than the Falcons have allowed to opposing rushing attacks (99.7).
- When New Orleans rushers gain at least a combined 120.8 yards this season, they are 4-1 overall and 2-3 against the spread.
- This season, when the Atlanta defense allows opponents to pick up less than 99.7 yards on the ground, they are 1-3 against the spread and 1-3 overall.
- The Saints have turned the ball over one time per game this season, while the Falcons have averaged 1.1 takeaways per contest.
- When New Orleans turns the football over one time or fewer this season, they are 5-2 overall and 2-5 against the spread.
- Atlanta is 2-1 against the spread and 1-2 overall this season when they force at least 1.1 turnovers in a game.
When the Falcons Have the Ball
- The Falcons average 27 points per game, 3.3 more than the Saints give up per outing (23.7).
- When Atlanta puts up at least 27 points, it is 3-0 against the spread and 2-1 overall.
- New Orleans has a 3-0 record against the spread and a 3-0 record overall in games when it allows 30.1 points or less.
- The Falcons average 88.3 more yards per game (396.3), than the Saints allow per outing (308). On average, the Falcons gain 5.6 yards per play, while the Saints allow 5 per play.
- New Orleans has a 3-1 record ATS and a 4-0 record overall when holding its opponents to 308 yards or less.
- This season, the Falcons rack up 106.8 rushing yards per game, 30 more per game than the Saints allow per outing (76.8).
- When Atlanta runs for at least 106.8 yards, it recorded a 2-2 ATS record and a 1-3 overall record.
- This season, New Orleans is 2-1 against the spread and 3-0 overall when holding opponents to no more than 76.8 rushing yards.
- This year, the Falcons turn the ball over 0.9 times per game, 0.5 fewer turnovers per game than the 1.4 the Saints force on average.
- Atlanta has a 1-1 record against the spread and a 0-2 record overall when it turns the ball over 0.9 times or less.
- This season, New Orleans has a 3-0 record against the spread and a 3-0 record overall when it forces at least 1.4 turnovers.
Saints Players to Watch
- Alvin Kamara has ran for 486 yards on 104 carries (54 yards per game) and seven touchdowns in nine games. He also averages 72 receiving yards per game, grabbing 67 passes for 648 yards and four touchdowns.
- This season, Latavius Murray has rushed for 378 yards on 90 carries (42 ypg), with two rushing touchdowns.
- Emmanuel Sanders’ statline this year shows 31 grabs for 347 yards and three touchdowns. He puts up 38.6 receiving yards per game and has been targeted 42 times.
- Trey Hendrickson has notched a team-leading 7.5 sacks, while adding eight TFL and 18 tackles.
- Demario Davis has collected 59 tackles, seven TFL, and three sacks so far.
- Patrick Robinson has a team-high two interceptions and has tacked on nine tackles and four passes defended.
Falcons Players to Watch
- Matt Ryan has thrown for 2,746 yards while completing 67.2% of his passes (236-of-351), with 15 touchdowns and five interceptions this year (305.1 yards per game).
- Todd Gurley has taken 159 carries for a team-leading 584 rushing yards (64.9 yards per game) and nine touchdowns.
- Brian Hill has added 243 rushing yards on 56 carries (27 yards per game), with one touchdown.
- Calvin Ridley has been targeted 68 times and has 43 catches to lead the team with 657 yards (82.1 ypg) while scoring six touchdowns.
- Julio Jones has chipped in with 43 catches for 638 yards and three touchdowns. He has been targeted 56 times and averages 91.1 receiving yards per game.
- Hayden Hurst has caught 37 passes on 54 targets for 411 yards and three touchdowns, averaging 45.7 yards per game.
- Grady Jarrett has 2.5 sacks to lead the team, and has also collected 5.0 TFL and 31 tackles over nine games.
- Foyesade Oluokun has collected 64 tackles, three TFL, one sack, and one interception this season.
- Blidi Wreh-Wilson has a team-high two interceptions and has tacked on six tackles, one TFL, and three passes defended.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from