The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of December 1, 2020, 1:41 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
- Saints games have gone over 46 points on seven occasions this season (63.6% of matchups).
- Atlanta’s games have gone over 46 points on seven occasions (63.6% of games).
- These two teams score a combined average of 56.4 points per game, higher than the total for this matchup by 10.4 points.
- The total for this matchup is 46, which is equal to the combined scoring average of these two teams’ opponents.
- Saints games average 50.1 total points per game this season, equal to the over/under for this matchup.
- This season, Falcons games have resulted in an average scoring total of 52.4, which is 6.4 points higher than the over/under for this matchup.
- The Falcons are the league’s 11th-highest scoring team this season compared to the fifth-ranked Saints.
- New Orleans is the league’s fifth-ranked scoring defense while Atlanta is the 17th-ranked.
Saints Betting Insights
- New Orleans’ games have hit the over in seven out of 11 opportunities this season (63.6%).
- New Orleans has compiled a 6-5 record against the spread this season.
- The Saints have a split ATS record of 5-5 when favored by at least three points.
Falcons Betting Insights
- Just six of Atlanta’s 11 games this year have gone over the point total (45.5% of its opportunities).
- Atlanta has a losing 5-6 record against the spread.
- The Falcons are 1-0 ATS when an underdog by at least three points.
Saints vs Falcons: Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total Yards||Result|
|11/22/2020||Saints||Saints||-3.50||49.50||-182||+160||378-248 NO||24-9 NO|
|11/28/2019||Saints||Falcons||-7||48||-375||+310||348-279 ATL||26-18 NO|
|11/10/2019||Saints||Saints||-14||51.5||-770||+600||317-310 ATL||26-9 ATL|
When the Saints Have the Ball
- The Saints, on average, score 4.1 more points per game this season (29.6) than the Falcons allow (25.5).
- In games where New Orleans score at least 29.6 points this season, they are 5-1 overall and 4-2 against the spread.
- When the Atlanta defense allows 25.5 points or fewer this year, the Falcons have pieced together a 3-3 overall record and a 3-3 record against the spread.
- The Saints offense has averaged 366.2 total yards per game this season, 25.7 yards fewer than the 391.9 allowed by the Falcons defense.
- The Saints average 5.6 yards per play while the Falcons allow 6.2 per play.
- When the New Orleans offense puts together a game with at least their 2020 average in yardage, they are 6-2 overall and 3-5 against the spread this season.
- When Atlanta allows fewer total yards to opposing offenses than their season average, they are 3-3 against the spread and 3-3 overall this season.
- The Saints have averaged 134.9 yards per game on the ground this season, 34.4 yards more than the Falcons have allowed to opposing rushing attacks (100.5).
- In games where the New Orleans rushing attack puts together at least their season average, the Saints are 5-0 overall and 4-1 against the spread.
- This season, when the Atlanta defense allows opponents to pick up less than 100.5 yards on the ground, they are 2-3 against the spread and 2-3 overall.
- This season, the Falcons have forced an average of 1.5 turnovers per game compared to the one time Saints have turned the football over in each contest.
- When New Orleans turns the football over one time or fewer this season, they are 7-2 overall and 4-5 against the spread.
- Atlanta is 3-1 against the spread and 2-2 overall this season when they force at least 1.5 turnovers in a game.
When the Falcons Have the Ball
- The Falcons average 6.3 more points per game (26.8) than the Saints allow (20.5).
- Atlanta is 4-0 against the spread and 3-1 overall a season ago when the team puts up at least 26.8 points.
- New Orleans has a 4-2 record against the spread and a 5-1 record overall in games when it surrenders 29.6 points or less.
- The Falcons average 89.8 more yards per game (374.5), than the Saints give up per outing (284.7). The Falcons average 5.4 yards per play, while the Saints allow 4.8 per play.
- In games New Orleans keeps its opponents to 284.7 or fewer yards, it has a 5-1 record ATS and a 6-0 record overall.
- This season, the Falcons rush for 26.9 more yards per game (103.5) than the Saints allow per outing (76.6).
- When Atlanta rushes for at least 103.5 yards, it recorded a 3-2 ATS record and a 2-3 overall record.
- This season, New Orleans is 3-1 against the spread and 4-0 overall when holding opponents to no more than 76.6 yards on the ground.
- This year, the Falcons turn the ball over one time per game, 0.6 fewer turnovers per game than the 1.6 the Saints force on average.
- Atlanta has a 5-4 record against the spread and a 4-5 record overall when it turns the ball over one time or less.
- When it forces 1.6 or more turnovers, New Orleans has a 5-0 record against the spread and a 5-0 record overall.
Saints Players to Watch
- Taysom Hill has 397 passing yards (36.1 yards per game) and a 70.5% completion percentage (31-of-44). He also has 281 rushing yards on 54 carries with five touchdowns, averaging 25.5 yards per game.
- Alvin Kamara has picked up 585 rushing yards (53.2 yards per game) and scored eight touchdowns. He has tacked on 68 catches for 646 yards (58.7 receiving yards per game) with four receiving touchdowns.
- Latavius Murray has 551 yards on 121 carries (50.1 ypg), with four rushing touchdowns.
- Emmanuel Sanders has contributed with 417 yards on 36 grabs with three touchdowns. He has been targeted 48 times and averages 37.9 receiving yards per game.
- This season, Tre’Quan Smith has caught 27 passes on 36 targets for 321 yards and three touchdowns, averaging 29.2 receiving yards per game.
- Trey Hendrickson has 9.5 sacks to lead the team, and has also added nine TFL and 20 tackles.
- So far this year, Demario Davis has racked up 75 tackles, eight TFL, and four sacks.
- Marcus Williams has intercepted three passes to lead the team while adding 43 tackles and five passes defended.
Falcons Players to Watch
- This year, Matt Ryan has collected 3,163 passing yards (287.5 yards per game) while going 277-for-427 (64.9% completion percentage) and throwing 17 touchdowns and eight interceptions.
- Brian Hill has taken 73 attempts for 316 rushing yards (28.7 yards per game) while scoring one touchdown.
- Ito Smith has 111 yards on 26 carries (12.3 ypg), with one rushing touchdown over the course of nine games.
- This season, Calvin Ridley has 54 catches (on 86 targets) for 797 yards (79.7 per game) and seven touchdowns in 10 games.
- Russell Gage has also tacked on 45 catches for 471 yards and one touchdown. He has been targeted 69 times and puts up 42.8 receiving yards per game.
- Hayden Hurst has totaled 459 yards on 41 passes with three touchdowns in 2020, averaging 41.7 yards per game on 64 targets.
- Deion Jones has notched a team-leading 3.5 sacks, while adding seven TFL, 68 tackles, and two interceptions.
- Foyesade Oluokun has racked up 73 tackles, three TFL, two sacks, and one interception this year.
- This season, Blidi Wreh-Wilson leads the team with two interceptions and has added seven tackles, one TFL, and three passes defended.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from