The Philadelphia Eagles (3-8-1) are as they aim to end a four-game slide in a matchup with the New Orleans Saints (10-2) on Sunday, December 13, at Lincoln Financial Field. The point total is set at for the game.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of December 8, 2020, 1:41 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Saints vs Eagles Betting Odds
Saints vs Eagles Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Betting the Total (Over/Under)
- This season, Eagles games have resulted in an average scoring total of 46.7, which is 1.2 points higher than the over/under for this matchup.
- New Orleans and its opponents have combined to score more than 45.5 in seven games (58.3% of matchups).
- In five (41.7%) games this season, the Eagles have combined with their opponents to go over 45.5 points.
- These two teams score a combined average of 50 points per game, higher than the total for this matchup by 4.5 points.
- The Saints score the fifth-most points in the league this season, while the Eagles’ offense racks up the 26th-most.
- These two teams combine to yield 45.7 points per game, which is 0.2 greater than the total for this matchup.
- This matchup features the league’s 19th-ranked (Philadelphia) and fourth-ranked (New Orleans) scoring defenses.
Saints Betting Insights
- New Orleans is 7-5 against the spread.
- The Saints have an ATS record of 2-2 when favored by at least 6.5 points.
- New Orleans’ games have hit the over in seven out of 12 outings this season (58.3%).
Eagles Betting Insights
- Philadelphia has compiled a losing 4-8 record against the spread this season.
- The Eagles are 1-0 ATS when playing as at least 6.5-point underdogs.
- Four of Philadelphia’s 12 games this year have gone over the point total (33.3% of its outings).
Saints vs Eagles: Head to Head
|Date||Home Team||Total Yards||Result|
|11/18/2018||Saints||546-196 NO||48-7 NO|
When the Saints Have the Ball
- The Saints, on average, score 3.3 more points per game this season (28.9) than the Eagles allow (25.6).
- In games where New Orleans score at least 28.9 points this season, they are 5-1 overall and 4-2 against the spread.
- Philadelphia is 3-2-1 overall and 3-3 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 25.6 points.
- The Saints hold a 23.9-yard advantage in total yards gained versus total yards allowed compared to the Eagles defense this season (371 to 347.1).
- The Saints average 5.6 yards per play while the Eagles give up 5.2 per play.
- When the New Orleans offense puts together a game with at least their 2020 average in yardage, they are 7-2 overall and 4-5 against the spread this season.
- When Philadelphia allows fewer total yards to opposing offenses than their season average, they are 2-4 against the spread and 2-3-1 overall this season.
- The Saints have averaged 140.9 yards per game on the ground this season, 11 yards more than the Eagles have allowed to opposing rushing attacks (129.9).
- When New Orleans rushers gain at least a combined 140.9 yards this season, they are 4-0 overall and 4-0 against the spread.
- This season, when the Philadelphia defense allows opponents to pick up less than 129.9 yards on the ground, they are 2-2 against the spread and 1-2-1 overall.
- The Saints have turned the ball over one time per game this season, while the Eagles have averaged 0.9 takeaways per contest.
- When New Orleans turns the football over one time or fewer this season, they are 8-2 overall and 5-5 against the spread.
- Philadelphia is 2-4 against the spread and 3-3 overall this season when they force at least 0.9 turnovers in a game.
When the Eagles Have the Ball
- The Eagles average just one more point per game (21.1) than the Saints surrender (20.1).
- Philadelphia is 3-3 against the spread and 3-2-1 overall a season ago when the team notches at least 21.1 points.
- New Orleans has a 4-2 record against the spread and a 5-1 record overall in games when it allows opponents to score 28.9 points or less.
- The Eagles rack up 30.4 more yards per game (319.1), than the Saints allow per outing (288.7). On average, the Eagles gain 4.9 yards per play, while the Saints give up 4.9 per play.
- In games New Orleans holds its opponents to 288.7 or fewer yards, it has a 5-1 record ATS and a 6-0 record overall.
- This season, the Eagles average 116.5 rushing yards per game, 40.4 more per game than the Saints allow per contest (76.1).
- When Philadelphia runs for at least 116.5 yards, it recorded a 2-4 ATS record and a 1-4-1 overall record.
- This season, New Orleans is 4-1 against the spread and 5-0 overall when holding opponents to no more than 76.1 yards on the ground.
- This year, the Eagles turn the ball over 1.8 times per game, 0.2 more turnovers per game than the 1.6 the Saints force on average.
- Philadelphia is 3-3 against the spread and 2-4 overall when it turns the ball over 1.8 or fewer times.
- This season, New Orleans has a 5-0 record against the spread and a 5-0 record overall when it forces at least 1.6 turnovers.
Saints Players to Watch
- Taysom Hill has 629 passing yards (52.4 yards per game) and has a 71.6% completion percentage this year (58-of-81) while throwing two touchdowns and one interception. He also has 364 rushing yards on 68 carries with five touchdowns, averaging 30.3 yards per game.
- Alvin Kamara has churned out 673 rushing yards (56.1 yards per game) and nine touchdowns. He has tacked on 70 catches for 655 yards (54.6 receiving yards per game) with four receiving touchdowns.
- This season, Latavius Murray has run for 568 yards on 126 carries (47.3 ypg), with four rushing touchdowns.
- Emmanuel Sanders has chipped in with 456 yards on 41 catches with three touchdowns. He has been targeted 54 times and puts up 38.0 receiving yards per game.
- Tre’Quan Smith has caught 30 passes on 42 targets for 363 yards and four touchdowns, averaging 30.3 yards per game.
- Trey Hendrickson has 10.5 sacks to lead the team, and has also collected 10 TFL and 21 tackles.
- Demario Davis has totaled 84 tackles, 10 TFL, and four sacks this year.
- Marcus Williams has a team-high three interceptions and has tacked on 50 tackles and six passes defended.
Eagles Players to Watch
- Carson Wentz has thrown for 2,620 yards while completing 57.4% of his passes (251-of-437), with 16 touchdowns and 15 interceptions (218.3 yards per game). He’s also carried the ball 52 times for 276 yards and five touchdowns, averaging 23 yards per game.
- Miles Sanders has taken 118 carries for 631 rushing yards (70.1 yards per game) while scoring three touchdowns.
- Boston Scott has 286 rushing yards on 60 carries (23.8 yards per game), with one touchdown on the ground.
- This year, Travis Fulgham has been targeted 60 times and has 33 catches for 467 yards (51.9 ypg) and four touchdowns.
- Dallas Goedert has added 35 catches for 404 yards and three touchdowns over eight games this year. He has been targeted 48 times and averages 50.5 receiving yards per game.
- Greg Ward has caught 44 passes on 63 targets for 351 yards and four touchdowns, averaging 29.3 yards per game.
- This season, Brandon Graham has notched a team-leading seven sacks, while adding 12 TFL and 37 tackles.
- Alex Singleton has 71 tackles, three TFL, one sack, and one interception this year.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from