The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of October 30. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
- The points total average for Saints games this season is 59– 14.5 points higher than the over/under for this matchup.
- Bears games average 39.7 total points– 4.8 fewer than the total for this matchup.
- Saints games have gone over 44.5 points on all six occasions this season.
- In two games this season, the Bears have combined with their opponents to go over 44.5 points.
- These two teams score a combined average of 49.7 points per game, higher than the total for this matchup by 5.2 points.
- The Bears are the NFL’s 27th-highest scoring team this season compared to the seventh-ranked Saints.
- These two teams combine to allow 49 points per game, which is 4.5 greater than the total for this matchup.
- Chicago has surrendered the seventh-fewest points in NFL play this season, while New Orleans has given up the 24th-fewest.
Saints Betting Insights
- New Orleans has compiled a losing 2-4 record against the spread this season.
- The Saints are just 1-3 ATS when playing as at least 4.0-point favorites.
- All of New Orleans’ games this year have hit the over.
Bears Betting Insights
- Chicago has put together a 4-3 record against the spread this season.
- The Bears are just 0-1 ATS when an underdog by at least 4.0 points.
- Just one of Chicago’s seven games this year have gone over the point total.
Saints vs Bears: Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total Yards||Result|
|10/20/2019||Bears||Bears||-4||37||-195||+170||424-252 NO||36-25 NO|
When the Saints Have the Ball
- The Saints score 30 points per game– 10 more than the 20 the Bears have surrendered in each contest.
- In games where New Orleans score at least 30 points this season, they are 3-1 overall and 2-2 against the spread.
- When the Chicago defense allows 20 points or fewer this year, the Bears have put together a 3-1 overall record and a 2-2 record against the spread.
- The Saints hold a 42.5-yard advantage in total yards gained versus total yards allowed compared to the Bears defense this season (384.5 to 342).
- The Saints average 5.9 yards per play while the Bears give up 5.2 per play.
- When New Orleans hits their average season yardage, they are 3-2 overall and 1-4 against the spread this season.
- When Chicago allows fewer total yards to opposing offenses than their season average, they are 2-2 against the spread and 3-1 overall this season.
- The Saints have averaged 118.8 yards per game on the ground this season, just 1.1 yards fewer than the Bears have allowed to opposing rushing attacks (119.9).
- When New Orleans rushes for at least their season average this season, the Saints are 2-1 overall and 1-2 against the spread.
- This season, when the Chicago defense less than 119.9 yards on the ground, they are 2-2 against the spread and 3-1 overall.
- This season, the Bears have forced an average of 1.3 turnovers per game, compared to the 0.8 times Saints have turned the football over in each contest.
- When New Orleans doesn’t turn the football over this season, they are 1-0 overall and 1-0 against the spread.
- Chicago’s record this season when they force more than 1.3 turnovers: 1-1 ATS, 2-0 overall
When the Bears Have the Ball
- The Bears score 9.3 fewer points per game (19.7) than the Saints give up (29).
- When Chicago records at least 19.7 points, it is 4-0 against the spread and 4-0 overall.
- This season, New Orleans has a 2-2 record against the spread and a 3-1 record overall in games when it holds opponents to 30 or fewer points.
- The Bears average 20 fewer yards per game (308), than the Saints give up per outing (328). The Bears average 4.8 yards per play, while the Saints give up 5.3 per play.
- New Orleans has a 2-1 record ATS and a 3-0 record overall when holding its opponents to 328 yards or less.
- The Bears rush for 84.1 yards per game– 5.6 fewer yards per game than the 89.7 the Saints allow per contest.
- Chicago has a 2-1 ATS record and a 3-0 overall record when the team rushes for at least 84.1 yards.
- This season, New Orleans is 1-1 against the spread and 2-0 overall when holding opponents to no more than 89.7 yards on the ground.
- This year, the Bears turn the ball over 1.3 times per game– 0.5 more turnovers per game than the 0.8 the Saints force on average.
- Chicago is 3-1 against the spread and 3-1 overall when it turns the ball over 1.3 or fewer times.
- When it forces 0.8 or more turnovers, New Orleans has a 2-1 record against the spread and a 2-1 record overall.
Saints Players to Watch
- Drew Brees leads the team with 1,618 passing yards (269.7 yards per game) and has a 72.6% completion percentage this year (154-of-212) while throwing 11 touchdowns and three interceptions.
- Alvin Kamara has ran for 364 yards on 75 attempts (60.7 yards per game) and four touchdowns in six games. He also averages 76.7 receiving yards per game, grabbing 46 passes for 460 yards and three touchdowns.
- This season, Latavius Murray has rushed for 265 yards on 63 carries (44.2 ypg), with two rushing touchdowns.
- Tre’Quan Smith has caught 20 passes for 248 yards and two touchdowns in six games. He averages 41.3 receiving yards per game and has been targeted 25 times.
- Jared Cook has caught 14 passes on 22 targets for 198 yards and three touchdowns, averaging 39.6 yards per game.
- Trey Hendrickson has 4.5 sacks, five TFL, and 14 tackles over six games.
- This season, Demario Davis has racked up 38 tackles, four TFL, and two sacks.
- Malcom Jenkins has one interception, 23 tackles, one TFL, and two passes defended four in games this season.
Bears Players to Watch
- This year, Nick Foles has collected 1,139 passing yards (227.8 yards per game), six touchdowns, and six interceptions while going 123-for-192 (64.1% completion percentage).
- David Montgomery has 353 rushing yards (50.4 yards per game) and one touchdown in seven games. He has added 25 catches for 184 yards (26.3 receiving yards per game) with one receiving touchdown.
- Allen Robinson has been targeted 70 times for 44 catches, 544 yards (77.7 ypg), and two touchdowns in seven games this season.
- Rookie Darnell Mooney has added 21 catches for 236 yards and one touchdown. He has been targeted 37 times and averages 33.7 receiving yards per game.
- Jimmy Graham has collected 234 yards on 27 passes with four touchdowns, averaging 33.4 yards per game on 42 targets.
- Khalil Mack has 5.5 sacks, seven TFL, and 25 tackles over seven games.
- This season, Roquan Smith has racked up 61 tackles and eight TFL.
- Tashaun Gipson has two interceptions, 35 tackles, and four passes defended seven in games this season.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from