The Saint Peter’s Peacocks (8-7, 6-2 MAAC) will attempt to continue a three-game home winning streak when they host the Manhattan Jaspers (10-6, 3-4 MAAC) on Friday, January 28, 2022 at Yanitelli Center. The matchup airs at 7:00 PM ET. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Peacocks’ (to win on the moneyline) matchup with the Jaspers ( ).
The betting insights in the following article use the latest odds as of January 28, 2022 at 12:03 PM ET. See below for a table with the latest odds for this contest and get up to $1,000 Risk Free Bet at FanDuel today!
Saint Peter’s vs Manhattan Betting Odds
Saint Peter’s Offense Vs. Manhattan Defense
|Saint Peter’s Offense||Stats (Rank)||Manhattan Defense|
|65.9 (304)||Points/Gm||72.1 (269)|
|67.2 (245)||Possessions/Game||72.6 (303)|
|40.4 (328)||Field Goal %||45.8 (320)|
|32.7 (234)||3PT %||34.4 (242)|
|45.6 (334)||Effective FG %||51.5 (283)|
|50.3 (300)||True Shooting %||53.1 (234)|
Manhattan Offense Vs. Saint Peter’s Defense
|Manhattan Offense||Stats (Rank)||Saint Peter’s Defense|
|73.5 (131)||Points/Gm||64.0 (56)|
|70.1 (116)||Possessions/Game||67.5 (88)|
|45.6 (106)||Field Goal %||40.3 (48)|
|31.1 (294)||3PT %||30.3 (54)|
|50.5 (192)||Effective FG %||45.9 (43)|
|55.9 (92)||True Shooting %||51.8 (164)|
Saint Peter’s Betting Insights
- Saint Peter’s has put together an 8-6-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Peacocks have covered the spread once this season (1-3 ATS) when playing as at least 5.5-point favorites.
- Saint Peter’s and its opponents have combined to hit the over five out of 14 times this season.
- In three of 14 games this season, Saint Peter’s and its opponents have scored more than 131.5 points.
- The Peacocks have an average total of 131.4 in their contests this year, 0.1 fewer points than this game’s over/under.
Manhattan Betting Insights
- Manhattan has compiled a 9-7-0 ATS record so far this season.
- The Jaspers have covered the spread once this season (1-3 ATS) when playing as at least 5.5-point underdogs.
- Manhattan’s games have hit the over 12 out of 17 times this season.
- Manhattan has combined with its opponent to score more than 131.5 points in 14 of 17 games this season.
- The Jaspers have a 136.4-point average over/under in their matchups this season, 4.9 more points than this game’s point total.
Saint Peter’s Key Players
- The Peacocks scoring leader is Daryl Banks III, who contributes 11.6 points per game.
- KC Ndefo leads Saint Peter’s with 2.1 assists per game and Fousseyni Drame paces the team with 6.9 rebounds per matchup.
- Banks III makes 1.6 treys per game to lead the Peacocks.
- Ndefo averages 1.3 steals and 2.1 blocks per game. Both numbers are team-highs for Saint Peter’s.
Manhattan Key Players
- The Jaspers go-to guy, Jose Perez, leads the team in both scoring (17.8 points per game) and assists (5.1 assists per game).
- When it comes to rebounds, Josh Roberts is the Manhattan leader with 5.6 per game.
- Samir Stewart makes more threes per game than any other member of the Jaspers, averaging 1.8 treys per game.
- Elijah Buchanan tops Manhattan in steals with 1.5 per game, and Roberts leads the squad in blocks with 1.1 per game.