The insights in this article reflect odds as of March 17, 2023 at 1:40 PM ET.
Saint Mary’s (CA) vs VCU Betting Odds
Get in on the betting discussion! Chat with Eli Hershkovich and our team of experts every day in our FREE Discord community.
Saint Mary’s (CA) Offense Vs. VCU Defense
|Saint Mary’s (CA) Offense||Stats (Rank)||VCU Defense|
|71.4 (184)||Points/Gm||62.9 (24)|
|30.5 (333)||Possessions/Game||33.9 (166)|
|45.8 (101)||Field Goal %||41.7 (55)|
|37.1 (38)||3PT %||32.3 (82)|
|52.7 (86)||Effective FG %||47.2 (41)|
|55.9 (98)||True Shooting %||49.8 (11)|
VCU Offense Vs. Saint Mary’s (CA) Defense
|VCU Offense||Stats (Rank)||Saint Mary’s (CA) Defense|
|71.4 (184)||Points/Gm||60.1 (5)|
|33.9 (191)||Possessions/Game||30.5 (28)|
|46.5 (62)||Field Goal %||41.4 (42)|
|34.7 (156)||3PT %||33.1 (121)|
|52.2 (111)||Effective FG %||46.6 (25)|
|56.4 (73)||True Shooting %||51.6 (54)|
Best Betting Sites For Saint Mary’s (CA) vs VCU
$1,000 FIRST BET
Up to $1,000 Back as a Bonus Bet if Your Bet Loses
Stream NFL Games In-App for Free
21+ Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
Use Promo Code: BETODDS1000
Saint Mary’s (CA) Betting Insights
- Saint Mary’s (CA) is 16-13-3 ATS this season.
- The Gaels have an ATS record of 13-11-3 when playing as at least 4-point favorites this season.
- Saint Mary’s (CA)’s games have hit the over 16 out of 32 times this season.
- In 24 games this season, the Gaels and their opponents have gone over 122.5 combined points.
- Saint Mary’s (CA)’s outings this year have an average total of 131.5, nine more points than this game’s over/under.
VCU Betting Insights
- VCU has compiled a 17-15-2 record against the spread this season.
- The Rams have covered the spread once when an underdog by 4 points or more this year (in two opportunities).
- VCU’s games have hit the over 14 out of 34 times this year.
- The Rams have played 28 games this season that have had more than 122.5 combined points scored.
- The average over/under for VCU’s outings this season is 134.4, 11.9 more points than this game’s point total.
Saint Mary’s (CA) Key Players
- Logan Johnson leads the Gaels in points and assists. He puts up 14.6 points per game while tacking on 3.7 assists.
- Saint Mary’s (CA) is led in rebounds by Mitchell Saxen’s 7.8 per game.
- Alex Ducas is the top three-point shooter for the Gaels, hitting 2.6 per game.
- Saint Mary’s (CA)’s steals leader is Johnson, who collects 1.5 per game. Saxen leads the team averaging 1.1 blocks a contest.
VCU Key Players
- Adrian Baldwin Jr.’s strong showing this season give him the top spot on the Rams scoring and assists leaderboards with 12.7 points per game and 5.9 assists per game.
- Jalen Deloach’s seven rebounds per game paces VCU’s rebounding effort. He also adds 10 points per game.
- David Shriver leads the Rams in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 1.7 made threes per game.
- VCU’s Baldwin Jr has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 2.2 per game and Deloach is first in blocks with 1.4 per game.