The Saint Louis Billikens (3-1) will look to continue a three-game home win streak when they square off against the Mercer Bears (1-2) on Saturday, November 20, 2021 at Chaifetz Arena. The game airs at 5:00 PM ET. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Billikens’ (to win on the moneyline) matchup with the Bears ( ).
This article makes reference to betting data updated as of November 20, 2021 at 4:08 PM ET. Find all the latest odds for this game in the table below and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Saint Louis vs Mercer Betting Odds
Saint Louis Offense Vs. Mercer Defense (From 2020-21)
|Saint Louis Offense||Stats (Rank)||Mercer Defense|
|74.3 (94)||Points/Gm||72.6 (241)|
|67.5 (235)||Possessions/Game||70.2 (215)|
|46.2 (64)||Field Goal %||44.2 (207)|
|34.1 (156)||3PT %||32 (80)|
|51.4 (119)||Effective FG %||50.4 (208)|
|54.6 (135)||True Shooting %||53.6 (199)|
Mercer Offense vs. Saint Louis Defense (From 2020-21)
|Mercer Offense||Stats (Rank)||Saint Louis Defense|
|76.6 (52)||Points/Gm||66.1 (58)|
|69.9 (136)||Possessions/Game||68.6 (148)|
|47.8 (24)||Field Goal %||41.8 (81)|
|37.2 (35)||3PT %||33.8 (186)|
|55 (25)||Effective FG %||48.4 (103)|
|57.6 (38)||True Shooting %||52.2 (124)|
Saint Louis Betting Insights
- Saint Louis compiled a 10-9-1 ATS record last year.
- When playing as at least 10-point favorites last season, the Billikens had an ATS record of 6-2.
- Saint Louis and its opponents combined to hit the over nine out of 20 times last season.
- In nine of 20 games last season, Saint Louis and its opponents combined to total more than 140.5 points.
- Billikens contests last season had an average point total of 139.3, 1.2 fewer points than this game’s over/under.
Mercer Betting Insights
- Mercer compiled a 13-14-0 record against the spread last year.
- The Bears won each of their two games last season when playing as at least 10-point underdogs.
- Mercer’s games went over the point total 13 out of 27 times last season.
- Mercer combined with its opponent to score more than 140.5 points in 20 of 27 games last season.
- Bears contests last year had a 148.2-point average over/under, 7.7 more points than this game’s total.
Saint Louis Key Players
- Javonte Perkins racked up 16.9 points per game last season.
- Jordan Goodwin collected 10.1 rebounds a game and Yuri Collins dished out 6.1 assists per matchup.
- Perkins knocked down 1.7 threes per game a season ago.
- Goodwin averaged 2.1 steals per game. Hasahn French collected 1.4 blocks a game.
Mercer Key Players
- Ross Cummings averaged 13.2 points per game last season.
- Neftali Alvarez collected 4.1 assists a game and Felipe Haase grabbed 7.4 rebounds per outing.
- Cummings had a strong showing from long distance a season ago. He connected on 2.5 shots from deep per game.
- Alvarez grabbed 1.5 steals per game. James Glisson III averaged 0.5 blocks a game.