The Saint Francis (PA) Red Flash (7-11, 4-1 NEC) will host the Saint Francis (BKN) Terriers (9-9, 2-3 NEC) after winning four straight home games. The matchup begins at 7:00 PM ET on Friday, January 20, 2023. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Red Flash’s (to win on the moneyline) game with the Terriers ( ).
The betting facts in the following article reference odds valid as of January 20, 2023 at 5:38 PM ET.
Saint Francis (PA) vs Saint Francis (BKN) Betting Odds
Get in on the betting discussion! Chat with Eli Hershkovich and our team of experts every day in our FREE Discord community.
Saint Francis (PA) Offense Vs. Saint Francis (BKN) Defense
|Saint Francis (PA) Offense||Stats (Rank)||Saint Francis (BKN) Defense|
|72.7 (157)||Points/Gm||68.2 (150)|
|7.6 (246)||Possessions/Game||2.0 (1)|
|45.2 (145)||Field Goal %||44.4 (224)|
|37.1 (52)||3PT %||37.2 (328)|
|51.9 (131)||Effective FG %||49.4 (162)|
|55.2 (151)||True Shooting %||54.0 (150)|
Saint Francis (BKN) Offense Vs. Saint Francis (PA) Defense
|Saint Francis (BKN) Offense||Stats (Rank)||Saint Francis (PA) Defense|
|66.2 (313)||Points/Gm||73.9 (299)|
|2.0 (363)||Possessions/Game||7.6 (113)|
|41.3 (325)||Field Goal %||46.4 (309)|
|33.9 (193)||3PT %||33.5 (177)|
|46.8 (333)||Effective FG %||52.1 (284)|
|51.0 (316)||True Shooting %||57.5 (256)|
Best Betting Sites For Saint Francis (PA) vs Saint Francis (BKN)
Saint Francis (PA) Betting Insights
- Saint Francis (PA) has compiled a 6-9-1 record against the spread this season.
- The Red Flash have been favored by 5.5 points or more two times this season, and covered the spread in both.
- Saint Francis (PA) and its opponents have combined to go over the point total nine out of 16 times this season.
- The Red Flash and their opponents have gone over 138 combined points in 11 of 16 games this season.
- The average total in Saint Francis (PA)’s contests this year is 146.6, 8.6 more than this matchup’s over/under.
Saint Francis (BKN) Betting Insights
- Saint Francis (BKN) has won nine games against the spread this season, while failing to cover seven times.
- The Terriers have an ATS record of 3-3 when playing as at least 5.5-point underdogs this year.
- A total of four Saint Francis (BKN)’s games this season have hit the over.
- The Terriers have played four games this season that finished with a point total above 138 points.
- The average total for Saint Francis (BKN)’s games this season is 134.4 points, 3.6 fewer points than this game’s over/under.
Saint Francis (PA) Key Players
- Josh Cohen leads the Red Flash in points and rebounds. He puts up 21.5 points per game while adding 8.2 rebounds.
- The squad is led in assists by Landon Moore’s 3.7 per game.
- Moore is the top three-point shooter for the Red Flash, connecting on 1.8 per game.
- Cohen leads Saint Francis (PA) in both blocks and steals, averaging 0.6 blocks and 0.9 steals per game.
Saint Francis (BKN) Key Players
- Rob Higgins holds the top spot on the Terriers scoring and assist lists, tallying 11.4 points and 3.6 assists per game.
- Josiah Harris’ 8.0 rebounds per game paces Saint Francis (BKN)’s rebounding effort. He also adds 8.5 points per game.
- Tedrick Wilcox Jr. leads the Terriers in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 1.7 made threes per game.
- Larry Moreno tops Saint Francis (BKN) in steals with 1.4 per game, and Harris leads the squad in blocks with 1.5 per game.