The Long Island Sharks (2-15, 0-5 NEC) will try to end a five-game losing streak when they host the Saint Francis (BKN) Terriers (8-9, 1-3 NEC) at 7:00 PM ET on Monday, January 16, 2023 at Steinberg Wellness Center. The contest airs on ESPN3. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Terriers’ (to win on the moneyline) matchup against the Sharks ( ).
The betting facts in the following article reference odds valid as of January 16, 2023 at 5:38 PM ET.
Sign up for DraftKings today and get up to $1,250 in bonuses! New bettors only.
Saint Francis (BKN) vs LIU Betting Odds
Get in on the betting discussion! Chat with Eli Hershkovich and our team of experts every day in our FREE Discord community.
Saint Francis (BKN) Offense Vs. LIU Defense
|Saint Francis (BKN) Offense||Stats (Rank)||LIU Defense|
|65.8 (318)||Points/Gm||83.6 (362)|
|2.1 (362)||Possessions/Game||12.0 (276)|
|40.9 (329)||Field Goal %||49.3 (358)|
|33.0 (236)||3PT %||37.5 (336)|
|46.4 (335)||Effective FG %||56.1 (357)|
|50.6 (333)||True Shooting %||63.0 (341)|
LIU Offense Vs. Saint Francis (BKN) Defense
|LIU Offense||Stats (Rank)||Saint Francis (BKN) Defense|
|68.6 (261)||Points/Gm||68.4 (158)|
|12.0 (86)||Possessions/Game||2.1 (3)|
|42.4 (285)||Field Goal %||44.5 (233)|
|33.7 (204)||3PT %||37.4 (333)|
|47.3 (319)||Effective FG %||49.7 (180)|
|50.6 (333)||True Shooting %||54.4 (155)|
Best Betting Sites For Saint Francis (BKN) vs LIU
Saint Francis (BKN) Betting Insights
- Saint Francis (BKN) is 8-7-0 ATS this season.
- The Terriers have an ATS record of 3-1 when playing as at least 3.5-point favorites this season.
- So far this season, four out of Saint Francis (BKN)’s 15 games have hit the over.
- In three of 15 games this season, the Terriers and their opponents have scored more than 143.5 points.
- The average point total in Saint Francis (BKN)’s games this season is 134.1, 9.4 points fewer than this matchup’s over/under.
LIU Betting Insights
- LIU has put together a 4-10-1 ATS record so far this year.
- The Sharks have an ATS record of 4-10-1 when playing as at least 3.5-point underdogs this year.
- So far this season, seven out of LIU’s 15 games with an over/under have gone over the point total.
- The Sharks have combined with their opponents to score more than 143.5 points in nine of 15 games this season.
- The average over/under for LIU’s outings this season is 152.2, 8.7 more points than this game’s total.
Saint Francis (BKN) Key Players
- Rob Higgins leads the Terriers in points and assists. He scores 11.4 points per game while tacking on 3.6 assists.
- Saint Francis (BKN) is led in rebounds by Josiah Harris’ 8.0 per game.
- Larry Moreno hits 1.7 treys per game to lead the Terriers.
- Moreno leads the team with 1.4 steals per game. Harris collects 1.5 blocks a contest to pace Saint Francis (BKN).
LIU Key Players
- Marko Maletic outpaced his teammates on the Sharks scoring front by putting up 17.9 points per game. He adds 3.0 rebounds and 1.3 assists per game this season.
- Jacob Johnson (5.8 rebounds per game) and R.J. Greene (3.5 assists per game) are the LIU leaders in rebounds and assists.
- Maletic leads the Sharks in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 3.4 made threes per game.
- Johnson tops LIU in steals with 1.3 per game, and C.J. Delancy leads the squad in blocks with 1.1 per game.