The Siena Saints (0-0) go up against the No. 23 Saint Bonaventure Bonnies (0-0) at Reilly Center on Tuesday, November 9, 2021. The game begins at 7:00 PM ET. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Bonnies’ (to win on the moneyline) game with the Saints ( ).
The betting trends in the article below reference odds valid as of November 9, 2021 at 10:06 AM ET. Check out the table below for the most up-to-date lines for this outing and get up to $1,000 Risk Free Bet at BetMGM today!
Saint Bonaventure vs Siena Betting Odds
Saint Bonaventure Offense Vs. Siena Defense (From 2020-21)
|Saint Bonaventure Offense||Stats (Rank)||Siena Defense|
|70.0 (207)||Points/Gm||63.0 (22)|
|77.1 (9)||Possessions/Game||65.9 (47)|
|44.0 (177)||Field Goal %||40.7 (36)|
|35.0 (114)||3PT %||32.4 (96)|
|49.8 (195)||Effective FG %||45.8 (21)|
|45.4 (343)||True Shooting %||49.0 (15)|
Siena Offense vs. Saint Bonaventure Defense (From 2020-21)
|Siena Offense||Stats (Rank)||Saint Bonaventure Defense|
|67.6 (263)||Points/Gm||61.1 (8)|
|64.6 (329)||Possessions/Game||64.0 (8)|
|46.0 (70)||Field Goal %||38.9 (5)|
|34.4 (138)||3PT %||30.7 (35)|
|52.1 (91)||Effective FG %||45.5 (15)|
|55.1 (115)||True Shooting %||48.9 (13)|
Saint Bonaventure Betting Insights
- Saint Bonaventure won 13 games against the spread last season, while failing to cover or pushing eight times.
- Last season, the combined scoring went over the point total six times in Saint Bonaventure’s games.
- In seven games last season, Saint Bonaventure and its opponents went over 137 combined points.
- The average total in Bonnies outings last season was 136.2, 0.8 fewer points than this game’s over/under.
Siena Betting Insights
- Siena compiled a 7-10-0 ATS record last year.
- Last year, eight of Siena’s games went over the point total.
- Siena played eight games last season that finished with a combined score higher than 137 points.
- The Saints had a 134.4-point average over/under in their contests last year, 2.6 fewer points than this game’s total.
Saint Bonaventure Key Players
- Jaren Holmes averaged 15.0 points per game last season.
- Osun Osunniyi collected 9.4 rebounds per game and Kyle Lofton dished out 5.5 assists per outing.
- Dominick Welch had a solid showing from long distance a season ago. He knocked down 2.4 shots from deep per game.
- Lofton averaged 1.4 steals per game. Osunniyi collected 2.9 blocks an outing.
Siena Key Players
- Manny Camper was solid last season with 14.1 points and 9.7 rebounds per game.
- Jalen Pickett racked up 4.8 assists per game.
- Pickett had a solid showing from beyond the arc a season ago. He connected on 2.0 shots from deep per game.
- Camper averaged 1.2 steals per game. Pickett collected 1.1 blocks an outing.