The Loyola Chicago Ramblers (6-12, 0-6 A-10) will attempt to end a three-game home losing streak when they host the Saint Bonaventure Bonnies (10-9, 4-2 A-10) on Saturday, January 21, 2023 at Joseph J. Gentile Arena. The matchup airs at 4:00 PM ET on ESPN+. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Bonnies’ (to win on the moneyline) matchup versus the Ramblers ( ).
The betting trends in what follows reflect odds as of January 21, 2023 at 1:42 PM ET.
Sign up for DraftKings today and get up to $1,250 in bonuses! New bettors only.
Saint Bonaventure vs Loyola Chicago Betting Odds
Get in on the betting discussion! Chat with Eli Hershkovich and our team of experts every day in our FREE Discord community.
Saint Bonaventure Offense Vs. Loyola Chicago Defense
|Saint Bonaventure Offense||Stats (Rank)||Loyola Chicago Defense|
|67.7 (284)||Points/Gm||73.0 (280)|
|4.0 (358)||Possessions/Game||11.9 (232)|
|43.1 (253)||Field Goal %||46.0 (299)|
|35.1 (128)||3PT %||34.9 (247)|
|49.4 (258)||Effective FG %||52.3 (289)|
|52.6 (257)||True Shooting %||56.9 (244)|
Loyola Chicago Offense Vs. Saint Bonaventure Defense
|Loyola Chicago Offense||Stats (Rank)||Saint Bonaventure Defense|
|67.1 (300)||Points/Gm||66.4 (101)|
|11.9 (128)||Possessions/Game||4.0 (6)|
|46.8 (62)||Field Goal %||42.2 (111)|
|33.9 (195)||3PT %||28.8 (16)|
|53.5 (69)||Effective FG %||47.6 (88)|
|56.4 (95)||True Shooting %||52.3 (100)|
Best Betting Sites For Saint Bonaventure vs Loyola Chicago
Saint Bonaventure Betting Insights
- Saint Bonaventure is 12-7-0 ATS this season.
- The Bonnies have covered the spread five times this season (5-4 ATS) when playing as at least 1.5-point favorites.
- In Saint Bonaventure’s 19 games this season, the combined scoring has gone over the point total 10 times.
- Bonnies games this season have gone over this contest’s total of 133 points 11 times.
- Saint Bonaventure’s matchups this year have an average total of 134.1, 1.1 more points than this game’s over/under.
Loyola Chicago Betting Insights
- Loyola Chicago has covered three times in 18 games with a spread this year.
- The Ramblers have been an underdog by 1.5 points or more eight times this year, and covered the spread in one of those games.
- In Loyola Chicago’s 18 chances this season, the combined scoring has gone over the point total 10 times.
- Ramblers games this season have had a combined scoring total higher than 133 points in 13 of 18 outings.
- Loyola Chicago has a 140.1-point average over/under in its matchups this season, 7.1 more points than this game’s total.
Saint Bonaventure Key Players
- The Bonnies scoring leader is Daryl Banks III, who puts up 16.3 points per game.
- Saint Bonaventure is led in rebounding by Yann Farell’s 6.9 rebounds per game and assists by Kyrell Luc’s 4.6 assists per game.
- The Bonnies are led by Banks III from long distance. He connects on 2.9 shots from deep per game.
- Saint Bonaventure’s steals leader is Luc, who collects 1.9 per game. Chad Venning leads the team averaging 1.4 blocks a game.
Loyola Chicago Key Players
- Philip Alston holds the top Ramblers spot in two categories: scoring (14.5 points per game) and rebounding (5.8 rebounds per game).
- Braden Norris puts in work giving out assists and is Loyola Chicago’s assist leader with 3.9 per game.
- Norris makes more threes per game than any other member of the Ramblers, cashing in 2.1 treys per game.
- Nobody on Loyola Chicago grabs more steals than Norris (1.3 per game) or blocks more shots than Alston (1.0 per game).