The Saint Bonaventure Bonnies (10-10, 4-3 A-10) will look to continue a four-game home winning streak when they take on the Fordham Rams (15-4, 3-3 A-10) on Wednesday, January 25, 2023 at Reilly Center. The contest airs at 7:00 PM ET on ESPN+. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Bonnies’ (to win on the moneyline) matchup versus the Rams ( ).
The betting trends in the following article use the latest odds as of January 25, 2023 at 5:39 PM ET.
Sign up for DraftKings today and get up to $1,250 in bonuses! New bettors only.
Saint Bonaventure vs Fordham Betting Odds
Get in on the betting discussion! Chat with Eli Hershkovich and our team of experts every day in our FREE Discord community.
Saint Bonaventure Offense Vs. Fordham Defense
|Saint Bonaventure Offense||Stats (Rank)||Fordham Defense|
|67.1 (299)||Points/Gm||67.2 (122)|
|6.9 (360)||Possessions/Game||12.4 (110)|
|42.5 (287)||Field Goal %||41.2 (60)|
|34.1 (186)||3PT %||32.7 (138)|
|48.6 (287)||Effective FG %||46.3 (41)|
|52.0 (283)||True Shooting %||50.7 (44)|
Fordham Offense Vs. Saint Bonaventure Defense
|Fordham Offense||Stats (Rank)||Saint Bonaventure Defense|
|71.7 (178)||Points/Gm||66.4 (93)|
|12.4 (253)||Possessions/Game||6.9 (4)|
|41.8 (313)||Field Goal %||42.5 (128)|
|32.4 (266)||3PT %||28.7 (13)|
|48.7 (284)||Effective FG %||48.0 (100)|
|51.4 (303)||True Shooting %||52.7 (110)|
Best Betting Sites For Saint Bonaventure vs Fordham
Saint Bonaventure Betting Insights
- Saint Bonaventure has won 12 games against the spread this season, while failing to cover eight times.
- The Bonnies are 5-2 ATS this season when playing as at least 3.5-point favorites.
- In Saint Bonaventure’s 20 games this season, the combined scoring has gone over the point total 10 times.
- In 11 games this season, the Bonnies and their opponents have scored more than 131 combined points.
- Saint Bonaventure’s contests this year have an average point total of 133.5, 2.5 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
Fordham Betting Insights
- Fordham has compiled an 11-7-1 record against the spread this year.
- The Rams have covered the spread twice when an underdog by 3.5 points or more this year (in four opportunities).
- In Fordham’s 19 chances this season, the combined scoring has gone over the point total 10 times.
- The Rams and their opponents have combined to score more than 131 points in 12 of 19 games this season.
- Fordham has a 138.9-point average over/under in its contests this season, 7.9 more points than this game’s point total.
Saint Bonaventure Key Players
- Daryl Banks III leads the Bonnies scoring 15.8 points per game.
- Yann Farell paces Saint Bonaventure with 6.9 rebounds a game and Kyrell Luc leads the team with 4.5 assists per outing.
- Banks III knocks down 2.9 treys per game to lead the Bonnies.
- Luc leads the team with 1.9 steals per game. Chad Venning collects 1.4 blocks an outing to pace Saint Bonaventure.
Fordham Key Players
- Darius Quisneberry owns the Rams top spot in scoring with 16.4 points per game and also tacks on 3.6 rebounds and 3.3 assists per contest.
- When it comes to Fordham leaders in rebounds and assists, the team has two players at the top: Abdou Tsimbila with 7.1 rebounds per game and Antrell Charlton with 4.0 assists per game.
- Quisneberry is tops from three-point range for the Rams, knocking down 2.4 treys per game.
- Nobody on Fordham grabs more steals than Kyle Rose (1.7 per game) or blocks more shots than Tsimbila (2.2 per game).