The No. 22 Saint Bonaventure Bonnies (3-0) bring a three-game winning streak into a road matchup with the Clemson Tigers (4-0), winners of four straight. The contest starts at 9:30 AM ET on Friday, November 19, 2021. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Bonnies’ (to win on the moneyline) matchup against the Tigers ( ).
The betting trends in what follows are based off odds valid as of November 19, 2021 at 12:05 PM ET. See below for a table with the latest odds for this game and get up to $1,000 Risk Free Bet at FanDuel today!
Saint Bonaventure vs Clemson Betting Odds
Saint Bonaventure Offense Vs. Clemson Defense (From 2020-21)
|Saint Bonaventure Offense||Stats (Rank)||Clemson Defense|
|70.0 (207)||Points/Gm||61.9 (12)|
|77.1 (9)||Possessions/Game||64.0 (8)|
|44.0 (177)||Field Goal %||41.9 (87)|
|35.0 (114)||3PT %||33.4 (156)|
|49.8 (195)||Effective FG %||48.7 (116)|
|45.4 (343)||True Shooting %||52.0 (109)|
Clemson Offense vs. Saint Bonaventure Defense (From 2020-21)
|Clemson Offense||Stats (Rank)||Saint Bonaventure Defense|
|64.9 (311)||Points/Gm||61.1 (8)|
|65.3 (312)||Possessions/Game||64.0 (8)|
|42.5 (251)||Field Goal %||38.9 (5)|
|34.4 (138)||3PT %||30.7 (35)|
|49.9 (186)||Effective FG %||45.5 (15)|
|52.4 (230)||True Shooting %||48.9 (13)|
Saint Bonaventure Betting Insights
- Saint Bonaventure won 13 games against the spread last season, while failing to cover or pushing eight times.
- The Bonnies had an ATS record of 9-3-1 when playing as at least 3-point favorites last season.
- Last season, six of Saint Bonaventure’s games went over the point total.
- Saint Bonaventure and its opponents went over 123.5 combined points in 16 of 21 games last season.
- The Bonnies had an average point total of 136.2 in their contests last season, 12.7 more points than the over/under for this game.
Clemson Betting Insights
- Clemson put together a 10-12-1 record against the spread last year.
- The Tigers covered the spread once last season (1-2 ATS) when playing as at least 3-point underdogs.
- Clemson and its opponents combined to hit the over 11 out of 23 times last year.
- Clemson played 14 games last season that finished with a combined score over 123.5 points.
- Tigers outings last year had a 130.8-point average over/under, 7.3 more points than this game’s total.
Saint Bonaventure Key Players
- Jaren Holmes contributed 15.0 points per game last season.
- Osun Osunniyi grabbed 9.4 rebounds per game and Kyle Lofton averaged 5.5 assists per game.
- Dominick Welch was prolific from the three-point line a season ago, knocking down 2.4 per game.
- Lofton averaged 1.4 steals per game. Osunniyi collected 2.9 blocks an outing.
Clemson Key Players
- Aamir Simms scored 13.4 points per game last season, while grabbing 6.4 rebounds per game averaging 2.7 assists per game.
- Al-Amir Dawes had a solid showing from beyond the arc a season ago. He knocked down 1.8 shots from deep per game.
- Nick Honor averaged 1.3 steals per game. Simms collected 0.7 blocks a contest.