The No. 22 Saint Bonaventure Bonnies (2-0) take on the Boise State Broncos (1-1) on Thursday, November 18, 2021 at 2:00 PM ET. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Bonnies’ (to win on the moneyline) game with the Broncos ( ).
The betting trends in what follows use the latest odds as of November 18, 2021 at 7:58 AM ET. Check out the table below for the latest odds for this contest and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Saint Bonaventure vs Boise State Betting Odds
Saint Bonaventure Offense Vs. Boise State Defense (From 2020-21)
|Saint Bonaventure Offense||Stats (Rank)||Boise State Defense|
|70 (207)||Points/Gm||66.7 (67)|
|77.1 (9)||Possessions/Game||71.5 (261)|
|44 (177)||Field Goal %||43.4 (173)|
|35 (114)||3PT %||33.7 (178)|
|49.8 (195)||Effective FG %||49.2 (152)|
|45.4 (343)||True Shooting %||50.9 (56)|
Boise State Offense vs. Saint Bonaventure Defense (From 2020-21)
|Boise State Offense||Stats (Rank)||Saint Bonaventure Defense|
|75.8 (67)||Points/Gm||61.1 (8)|
|69.7 (149)||Possessions/Game||64 (8)|
|45.5 (88)||Field Goal %||38.9 (5)|
|34.6 (130)||3PT %||30.7 (35)|
|52.2 (87)||Effective FG %||45.5 (15)|
|56.3 (65)||True Shooting %||48.9 (13)|
Saint Bonaventure Betting Insights
- Saint Bonaventure compiled a 13-6-2 ATS record last year.
- The Bonnies covered the spread six times last season (6-2-1 ATS) when playing as at least 6.5-point favorites.
- Saint Bonaventure and its opponents combined to hit the over six out of 21 times last season.
- Saint Bonaventure and its opponents went over 131.5 combined points in nine of 21 games last season.
- The average total in Bonnies contests last season was 136.2, 4.7 more points than the over/under for this game.
Boise State Betting Insights
- Boise State covered 15 times in 26 matchups with a spread last year.
- The Broncos covered the spread once last year (1-1 ATS) when playing as at least 6.5-point underdogs.
- A total of 15 of Boise State’s games last year hit the over.
- Boise State combined with its opponents to score more than 131.5 points in 19 of 26 games last season.
- The Broncos had a 143.2-point average over/under in their contests last year, 11.7 more points than the point total for this game.
Saint Bonaventure Key Players
- Jaren Holmes contributed 15 points per game last season.
- Kyle Lofton dished out 5.5 assists a game and Osun Osunniyi pulled down 9.4 rebounds per matchup.
- Dominick Welch knocked down 2.4 threes per game a season ago.
- Lofton collected 1.4 steals per game. Osunniyi averaged 2.9 blocks an outing.
Boise State Key Players
- Derrick Alston put up 17 points per game last season.
- Mladen Armus pulled down 7.8 rebounds per game and Rayj Dennis averaged 2.9 assists per game.
- Alston knocked down 2.4 threes per game a season ago.
- Abu Kigab grabbed 1.2 steals and 0.9 blocks per game.