Sahith Theegala’s latest odds to win The RSM Classic are listed at. In this article you’ll find stats and insights about Theegala from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
This article uses odds valid as of November 19, 2021 at 11:34 AM ET. Find all the up-to-date odds in the table below and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Sahith Theegala odds for the The RSM Classic
Theegala’s recent form
- Theegala has finished in the top 10 once over his last five appearances.
- He has made three cuts over his last five tournaments.
- Theegala has finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his last five tournaments, including one finish within three strokes of the leader.
- He has an average score relative to par of -1.3 in his last five events.
The RSM Classic details
- Date: November 18-21, 2021
- Location: Saint Simons Island, GA
- Course: Sea Island Resort (Seaside Course)
- Par: 70 / 7,005 yards
- Purse: 7.2M
- Defending Champ: Robert Streb
Course comparison – Sea Island Resort (Seaside Course)
- The par 70 measures 7,005 yards for this week, which is 294 yards shorter than the average Tour stop over the past 12 months.
- The average course Theegala has played over the past year has been 273 yards longer than the 7,005 yards Sea Island Resort (Seaside Course) will measure for this event.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Sahith Theegala 2021 results
|November 11-14||Houston Open||61||70-71-70-76 (+7)||$16,575|
|November 4- 7||World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba||MC||N/A||$0|
|October 28-30||Butterfield Bermuda Championship||74||74-66-72-80 (+8)||$12,935|
|October 7-10||Shriners Children’s Open||MC||70-68||$0|
|September 30 – October 3||Sanderson Farms Championship||8||64-67-67-71 (-19)||$204,750|
|September 16-19||Fortinet Championship||47||69-70-69-75 (-5)||$19,180|
|August 5- 8||Barracuda Championship||34||14-8-6-10 (+27)||$18,235|
|July 15-18||Barbasol Championship||37||69-71-70-66 (-12)||$16,625|
|June 17-20||U.S. Open||MC||76-73||$0|
|June 3- 6||the Memorial Tournament pres. by Nationwide||32||69-76-73-71 (+1)||$53,103|
|May 27-30||Charles Schwab Challenge||MC||73-71||$0|
Below you’ll find a breakdown of Theegala’s 61st-place finish in his most recent outing at the Houston Open (Memorial Park Golf Course, November 11-14).
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from