In the article below you’ll find stats and insights about Theegala from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting facts in what follows reflect odds as of July 15, 2022 at 12:20 AM ET.
Claim FanDuel Sportsbook’s Bonus and get a risk-free bet up to $1,000 when you sign up!
Sahith Theegala odds for The Open Championship
Theegala’s recent form
- In this week’s event, Theegala will seek his fourth straight top-20 finish.
- Theegala will seek to qualify for the weekend for the 13th straight event.
- Theegala has finished in the top five twice over his last five tournaments.
- Over his last five appearances, Theegala has finished within three shots of the leader once and five or fewer strokes back of the winner twice. He’s carded a score that’s better than average four times.
- He has an average score of -7 across his last five events.
The Open Championship details
- Date: July 13-16, 2022
- Location: Saint Andrews, United Kingdom
- Course: St Andrews Links (Old Course)
- Par: 72 / 7,297 yards
Course history: Theegala at The Open Championship
- Theegala finished 13th when he last played this event in 2022.
- He finished one round within five shots of the leader his last time here.
Course comparison – St Andrews Links (Old Course)
- This course is set up to play at 7,297 yards, 32 yards longer than the average course on Tour over the past year.
- The courses Theegala has played over the past year have an average distance of 7,257 yards, while St Andrews Links (Old Course) will play at 7,297 yards this week.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Sahith Theegala 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|July 13-16||The Open Championship||13||69 (-3)||–||–||$0|
|June 30 – July 4||John Deere Classic||16||74-65-65-68 (-12)||-0.856||-9.964||$97,803|
|June 23-27||Travelers Championship||2||67-65-64-67 (-17)||4.112||7.476||$738,700|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||53||71-70-67-73 (+1)||6.744||-4.536||$20,387|
|June 2- 6||the Memorial Tournament pres. by Workday||5||68-75-68-71 (-6)||19.844||-1.020||$411,600|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||57||70-69-67-79 (+5)||–||–||$18,984|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||79||72-67-70-72 (-7)||-0.868||-6.312||$16,926|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Championship||24||65-73-69-68 (-9)||18.064||3.076||$60,955|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||70||71-70-70-79 (+6)||-1.224||-1.312||$16,320|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||67||77-66-71-76 (+2)||-13.292||-1.868||$18,060|
|March 24-28||Corales Puntacana Championship||22||71-68-71-69 (-9)||–||–||$38,665|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||7||67-71-67-67 (-12)||11.168||0.472||$228,930|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||74-79||-2.425||-4.216||$0|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational pres. by Mastercard||MC||73-79||-1.628||-3.738||$0|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||48||69-72-69-71 (-3)||0.055||0.508||$30,429|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||3||66-64-69-70 (-15)||6.583||5.325||$434,600|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||65||69-68-74 (-4)||-2.28||-1.624||$17,661|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||25||67-68-73-71 (-9)||2.981||1.655||$65,940|
|January 20-24||The American Express||33||72-62-68-75 (-11)||-2.261||0.463||$39,683|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||48||65-69-69-69 (-8)||-4.587||4.270||$19,639|
Here’s a round-by-round breakdown of Theegala’s 16th-place performance in his most recent tournament, the John Deere Classic at TPC Deere Run on June 30 – July 4.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from