Sahith Theegala heads into the 2021 Charles Schwab Challenge at Colonial Country Club with +35000 odds to win. He missed the cut in his last event, the Sanderson Farms Championship.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of May 24, 2021, 6:21 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Sahith Theegala odds for the Charles Schwab Challenge
Theegala’s recent form
- Theegala has made the cut and finished in the top 20 on the leaderboard once over his last five tournaments.
- In the last five times he’s played a tournament, he has made the cut once.
- Theegala has finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his last five appearances.
- He finished with a score of -15 in his only recent appearance.
Charles Schwab Challenge details
- Date: May 27-30, 2021
- Location: Fort Worth, TX
- Course: Colonial Country Club
- Par: 70 / 7,209 yards
- Purse: 7.5M
- Defending Champ: Daniel Berger
Course comparison – Colonial Country Club
- This tournament will take place on a par 70 that clocks in at 7,209 yards, compared to the average 7,320 yards for Tour stops over the past year.
- Over the last year, PGA Tour stops have seen an average score of -5, while Colonial Country Club has a recent scoring average of -2.5.
- Colonial Country Club checks in at 7,209 yards, 37 yards shorter than the average course Theegala has played over the past year (7,246 yards).
- Events he’s played over the past year have seen players average a score of -10 relative to par. That’s lower than this course, which has a scoring average of -2.5.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from