Sahith Theegala hasodds to win the 2022 3M Open at TPC Twin Cities. He made the cut in his last event, The Open Championship, and finished 34th. The Blaine, Minnesota course will host 184 competitors from July 21-24, all seeking the title last claimed by Cameron Champ
The betting trends in what follows use the latest odds as of July 21, 2022 at 12:21 AM ET.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook $1,100 Bonus Make your first bet and you’ll get a free bet back if it loses for up to $1,100. Promo Code: LEGALCZR
Sahith Theegala odds for the 3M Open
Theegala’s recent form
- Theegala has qualified for the weekend in 12 straight events.
- Over his last five events, Theegala has finished in the top five twice.
- Theegala has finished with a score lower than the tournament average in four of his last five tournaments, including one finish within three strokes of the leader.
- He has carded an average score of -8 over his last five events.
3M Open details
- Date: July 21-24, 2022
- Location: Blaine, Minnesota
- Course: TPC Twin Cities
- Par: 71 / 7,428 yards
- Purse: 7.5M
- Defending Champ: Cameron Champ
Course history: Theegala at the 3M Open
- Theegala last played this event in 2020 but did not make the cut.
Course comparison – TPC Twin Cities
- This course is set up to play at 7,428 yards, 163 yards longer than the average course on Tour over the past year.
- Over the last year, PGA Tour stops have seen an average score of -4, while TPC Twin Cities has a recent scoring average of -9.
- TPC Twin Cities checks in at 7,428 yards, 173 yards longer than the average course Theegala has played over the past year (7,255 yards).
- The tournaments he’s played over the past year have seen an average score of -5. That’s higher than this course’s recent scoring average of -9.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Sahith Theegala 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|July 13-16||The Open Championship||34||69-68-74-70 (-7)||10.976||3.796||$68,906|
|June 30 – July 4||John Deere Classic||16||74-65-65-68 (-12)||-0.856||-9.964||$97,803|
|June 23-27||Travelers Championship||2||67-65-64-67 (-17)||4.112||7.476||$738,700|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||53||71-70-67-73 (+1)||6.744||-4.536||$20,387|
|June 2- 6||the Memorial Tournament pres. by Workday||5||68-75-68-71 (-6)||19.844||-1.020||$411,600|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||57||70-69-67-79 (+5)||–||–||$18,984|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||79||72-67-70-72 (-7)||-0.868||-6.312||$16,926|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Championship||24||65-73-69-68 (-9)||18.064||3.076||$60,955|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||70||71-70-70-79 (+6)||-1.224||-1.312||$16,320|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||67||77-66-71-76 (+2)||-13.292||-1.868||$18,060|
|March 24-28||Corales Puntacana Championship||22||71-68-71-69 (-9)||–||–||$38,665|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||7||67-71-67-67 (-12)||11.168||0.472||$228,930|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||74-79||-2.425||-4.216||$0|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational pres. by Mastercard||MC||73-79||-1.628||-3.738||$0|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||48||69-72-69-71 (-3)||0.055||0.508||$30,429|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||3||66-64-69-70 (-15)||6.583||5.325||$434,600|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||65||69-68-74 (-4)||-2.28||-1.624||$17,661|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||25||67-68-73-71 (-9)||2.981||1.655||$65,940|
|January 20-24||The American Express||33||72-62-68-75 (-11)||-2.261||0.463||$39,683|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||48||65-69-69-69 (-8)||-4.587||4.270||$19,639|
Theegala’s last tournament appearance, his 34th-place finish in The Open Championship, is broken down on a round-by-round basis below.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from