Saddiq Bey’s Detroit Pistons will cross paths with the Portland Trail Blazers on Wednesday. Bey has several prop bets listed for the matchup. We take a closer look at the points and three-pointers prop bets for this game.
Saddiq Bey Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Bey has had a points prop bet set in 16 of the 44 games he has played this season.
- Bey has scored 10.9 points per game in the 2020-21 season, 2.6 points less than Wednesday’s over/under.
- In 34.1% of his matchups this season (15 of 44 games) Bey has scored more than 13.5 points.
- Bey’s points per game average has fallen short of his season points prop average (13.1 points) by 2.2 points.
- Bey has gone over his points prop total eight times (half of his chances).
- Bey has scored more than his season-long points prop bet average (13.1 points) in only 34.1% of his matchups (15 out of 44 games).
- Opponents of the Trail Blazers have put up 115.5 points per game this season, the fourth-most against any NBA squad.
Three Pointers Prop Insights
- Bey has had a prop bet for made three-pointers set in 15 of the 44 games he has played this season.
- Bey’s 2.3 made three-pointers per game is 0.2 less threes than his over/under in Wednesday’s game (2.5).
- In 15 of 44 games this year (34.1%), Bey has made more than 2.5 threes.
- Bey’s average made three-pointer prop bet over/under is 2.5. He has made 0.2 fewer three-pointers per game than that average.
- In only 40% of his matchups (six of his 15 chances), Bey has gone over on his made three-pointer prop bets.
- Bey’s average made threes prop bet over/under is 2.5 three-pointers, a number he’s eclipsed in only 15 of 44 games (34.1%).
- Teams are averaging 13.1 made three-pointers per game against the Trail Blazers this season, the eighth-most allowed by a team.
Last 10 Games
Bet on the Pistons vs the Trail Blazers
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from