Saddiq Bey has multiple prop bets set for the contest against the Brooklyn Nets on Friday. Here are the insights you need to know for Bey’s point and combined points, rebounds, and assists (PRA) totals.
Saddiq Bey Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Bey has played in 41 games this season, and has had a points prop bet set in 13 of them.
- Bey’s 10.7 points per game average is 1.8 points less than Friday’s over/under.
- 15 times this season (out of 41 total games — 36.6%) Bey has scored more than 12.5 points.
- The average points prop for Bey in 2020-21 is 13.1, 2.4 points greater his scoring average on the season.
- Bey has gone over the point total in only 46.2% of his opportunities (six of 13 chances).
- Bey’s season-long points prop bet average is 13.1 points, a figure he’s gone over just 13 out of 41 contests (31.7%).
- The Nets’ opponents are racking up 115.2 points per game, which is the fifth-most allowed by an NBA team this season.
PRA Prop Insights
- Bey has had a prop bet set for points, rebounds and assists 12 times this season.
- Bey’s points, rebounds and assists combined average is 16.0, which is 3.5 less than his prop bet over/under for Friday’s game (19.5).
- In 15 of 41 games (36.6%) Bey has hit the over on his PRA prop bet total in Friday’s game.
- Bey has a season-long PRA average (16.0) that’s 4.1 lower than his average PRA prop bet over/under (20.1).
- Bey has hit the over on his PRA prop bets only 33.3% of the time this season (four of 12 opportunities).
- In just 11 of 41 contests this year (26.8%) Bey covered his average PRA over/under (20.1).
Last 10 Games
Bey vs the Nets
Bet on the Pistons vs the Nets
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from