Saddiq Bey and his Detroit Pistons teammates face the Portland Trail Blazers at 10:00 PM ET on Tuesday. Bey puts up 13.1 points, 6.4 rebounds and 2.4 assists per contest. At the other end, he delivers 1.0 steals and 0.3 blocked shots.
In this article, we break down all of Bey’s prop bets available for this contest, and examine the stats to figure out the best wagers and top trends ahead of this outing.
Saddiq Bey Prop Bets (November 30)
Bey Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- Bey’s 13.1 points per game average is 0.4 fewer than Tuesday’s over/under.
- Bey’s point total has exceeded 13.5 points nine times through the 20 games he’s played this season.
- Bey has gone over on his points prop total nine times this season (in 20 games with such a prop).
- Bey has averaged 1.9 made three-pointers per game, 0.6 fewer than his over/under in Tuesday’s game (2.5).
- Bey has finished eight games this season with more than 2.5 made three pointers.
- Defensively, the Trail Blazers are ranked 25th in the NBA, conceding 110.9 points per game.
Bey Vs Trail Blazers (2020-21)
Bet On Pistons Vs Trail Blazers
Powered By Data Skrive using data from