NFL action in Week 11 will see the Tennessee Titans and Ryan Tannehill face the Houston Texans at 1:00 PM ET on Sunday. In this article, we dig into all of Tannehill’s prop bets available for this contest, and examine the stats to figure out the best bets and top trends ahead of this outing.
Ryan Tannehill Week 11 Player Props
Use our props tool below to compare live odds at our sportsbook partners. Shop around, and then click on a number to place your wager!
Tannehill’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Pass Comp.||Pass Att.||Pass Yards||Pass TDs||INTs||Rush Att.||Rush Yards||Rush TDs|
Ryan Tannehill Passing Trends Vs. Houston Texans
- The Texans are allowing 263.8 passing yards per game this season, the NFL’s 20th-ranked pass defense.
- Tannehill has thrown for an average of 235.8 yards per game this season, 2.7 fewer than Sunday’s over/under.
- On four occasions this season, Tannehill has totaled more than 238.5 yards through the air.
- Tannehill has fallen short of his season passing yards prop average (240.9 passing yards) by 5.1 yards per game on average.
- Tannehill has gone over his passing yard total in 40.0% of his opportunities this season (four of 10 games).
- The Texans have conceded 16 passing TDs this year (1.8 per game), ranking them 19th among NFL defenses.
- Tannehill has thrown for a touchdown eight times this season in 10 games played, including multiple TD passes twice.
- In six of 10 games this season, Tannehill has thrown an interception, including two games with multiple INTs.
Ryan Tannehill Rushing Trends Vs. Houston Texans
- Allowing 136.9 rushing yards per game, the Texans have the 31st-ranked run defense in the league.
- Tannehill’s 16.9 rushing yards per game average is 3.4 more than Sunday’s over/under.
- Tannehill would have hit the over on his rushing yards prop bet total for this week (13.5) in five of 10 games so far this season.
- Tannehill’s average rushing yards prop this season has been set at 17.8 yards, which he’s fallen short of by 0.9 on average.
- Tannehill has hit his rushing yards over in 50.0% of his opportunities (five of 10 games).
- The Titans are up against the NFL’s 31st-ranked D when it comes to rushing TDs conceded (15 this season).
- Tannehill has a rushing touchdown in five games this season, but no games with multiple rushing TDs.
Odds and insights reflect DraftKings player props available as of November 21, 2021. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Ryan Tannehill or the Tennessee Titans at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Titans Vs. Texans Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from