Ryan Tannehill Week 9 Player Props
Tannehill’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Pass Comp.||Pass Att.||Pass Yards||Pass TDs||INTs||Rush Att.||Rush Yards||Rush TDs|
Passing Yards Betting Trends
- Tannehill has put up 260.1 passing yards per game in the 2020 season, 0.6 yards greater than Sunday’s passing yards prop total.
- Tannehill has not thrown for more than 259.5 yards in a game through seven outings this season.
- Tannehill has topped his season-long passing yards prop bet average (246.9 passing yards) in only 42.9% of his games (three out of seven matchups).
- Tannehill’s season passing yardage average of 260.1 is 13.2 yards higher than his 246.9 average passing yards over/under.
- Tannehill has gone over his passing yard total in 57.1% of his opportunities this season (four of seven games).
- This week, Tannehill will face the NFL’s 11th-ranked pass defense (242.9 yards allowed per game).
Completions Betting Tips
- Tannehill’s per-game passing completions average (22.4) is 1.9 more than his prop bet total in Sunday’s game (20.5).
- Tannehill has yet to complete more than 20.5 passes in a game through seven outings this season.
- Tannehill has averaged 1.6 more completions per game than his season-long average prop bet total (20.8).
- Tannehill has hit the over on completions prop bets in only three of seven games this year (42.9% of his chances).
- Tannehill’s average prop bet for completions is 20.8. He’s gone over that total in four of seven games this season (57.1%).
- The 22.4 completions per game surrendered by the Bears defense this season is the 20th most of any defensive unit in the league.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of November 5, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Ryan Tannehill or the Tennessee Titans at DraftKings Sportsbook.