Ryan Tannehill Week 15 Player Props
Tannehill’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Pass Comp.||Pass Att.||Pass Yards||Pass TDs||INTs||Rush Att.||Rush Yards||Rush TDs|
Passing Yards Betting Trends
- This week, Tannehill will face the NFL’s 26th-ranked pass defense (277.8 yards allowed per game).
- Tannehill has thrown for an average of 246.7 yards per game in the 2020 season, 19.8 fewer than Sunday’s passing yards prop total.
- In three of 13 games this season (23.1%), Tannehill has thrown for more than 266.5 yards.
- Tannehill’s average passing yards prop bet this season has been set at 248.2. On average, he’s fallen short of that mark by 1.5 yards per game.
- Tannehill has not covered his passing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering just six out of 13 times (46.2%).
- Tannehill has topped his season-long passing yards prop bet average (248.2 passing yards) in just 38.5% of his games (five out of 13 matchups).
Rushing Yards Betting Insights
- Sunday’s rushing yards over/under for Tannehill is set at 15.5 yards. That’s 3.8 more than his season average of 11.7.
- In 23.1% of his games this season (three of 13 matchups), Tannehill has put up more than 15.5 rushing yards.
- Tannehill has failed to cover his rushing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering only three out of 13 times (23.1%).
- Tannehill has out-rushed his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (17) in only 23.1% of his games (three out of 13 matchups).
- Tannehill’s average rushing yards prop bet this season has been set at 17 yards, which he’s fallen short of by 5.3 on average.
- The Lions allow 132.8 yards per game on the ground, good for the NFL’s 28th-ranked rush defense.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of December 17, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Ryan Tannehill or the Tennessee Titans at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Titans vs. Lions Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from