Ryan Tannehill and the Tennessee Titans visit the Jacksonville Jaguars on Sunday at TIAA Bank Field. Here’s some tips for betting on Tannehill’s passing and rushing yards prop bets in the matchup against the Jacksonville Jaguars.
Ryan Tannehill Week 14 Player Props
Tannehill’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Pass Comp.||Pass Att.||Pass Yards||Pass TDs||INTs||Rush Att.||Rush Yards||Rush TDs|
Passing Yards Betting Tips
- The Jaguars are the NFL’s 28th-ranked pass defense this season, surrendering 286.4 yards per game through the air.
- Tannehill has thrown for an average of 249.6 yards per game in the 2020 season, 5.9 less than Sunday’s over/under.
- In 33.3% of his games this season (four of 12 matchups), Tannehill has thrown for more than 255.5 yards.
- Tannehill’s season passing yardage average of 249.6 is 2.0 yards higher than his 247.6 average passing yards over/under.
- Tannehill has gone over his passing yards prop total six times this season (exactly half of his games).
- Tannehill’s season-long passing yards prop bet average is 247.6, a number he’s gone over in only five out of 12 games (41.7%).
Rushing Yards Betting Tips
- Sunday’s rushing yards over/under for Tannehill is set at 16.5 yards. That’s 3.8 more than his season average of 12.7.
- In 25% of his games this season (three of 12 matchups), Tannehill has put up more than 16.5 rushing yards.
- Tannehill has hit the rushing yards over in only three of 12 opportunities (25%).
- Tannehill has out-rushed his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (17.1) in only 25% of his games (three out of 12 matchups).
- Tannehill has fallen short of his season rushing yards prop average (17.1) by 4.4 yards.
- The Jaguars give up 136.9 yards per game on the ground, good for the NFL’s 29th-ranked rush defense.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of December 10, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Ryan Tannehill or the Tennessee Titans at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Titans vs. Jaguars Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from