Ryan Tannehill and the Tennessee Titans travel to play the Indianapolis Colts on Sunday at Lucas Oil Stadium. Here are some tips for betting on Tannehill’s passing yards and completions prop bets in the matchup.
Ryan Tannehill Week 12 Player Props
Tannehill’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Pass Comp.||Pass Att.||Pass Yards||Pass TDs||INTs||Rush Att.||Rush Yards||Rush TDs|
Passing Yards Betting Trends
- Tannehill has thrown for an average of 238.5 yards per game in the 2020 season, 5.0 fewer than Sunday’s passing yards prop total.
- In 40% of his games this season (four of 10 matchups), Tannehill has thrown for more than 243.5 yards.
- Tannehill’s season-long passing yards prop bet average is 247.5, a number he’s gone over in only four out of 10 games (40%).
- Tannehill’s average passing yards prop this season has been set at 247.5, which he’s fallen short of by 9.0 yards on average.
- Tannehill has hit the over on his passing yards prop bet total five times this season (half of his games).
- This week, Tannehill will face the NFL’s third-ranked pass defense (226.8 yards allowed per game).
Completions Betting Trends
- Tannehill’s per-game passing completions average (20.4) is 0.1 less than his prop bet total in Sunday’s game (20.5).
- In five of 10 games this season (50% of his opportunities), Tannehill had more than 20.5 completions.
- Tannehill’s season-long average over/under is 20.9 completions. He has tallied 0.5 fewer completions per game than that prop bet average in 2020.
- In only four of 10 games this year, Tannehill has hit the over on completions prop bets (40% of his opportunities).
- Tannehill’s average prop bet for completions is 20.9. He’s gone over that total in half his games.
- The Colts allow the 27th most completed passes per game in the NFL this season (20.5).
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of November 28, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Ryan Tannehill or the Tennessee Titans at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Titans vs. Colts Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from