Ryan Tannehill Week 11 Player Props
Tannehill’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Pass Comp.||Pass Att.||Pass Yards||Pass TDs||INTs||Rush Att.||Rush Yards||Rush TDs|
Passing Yards Betting Trends
- The Ravens are the NFL’s seventh-ranked pass defense this season, yielding 236.8 yards per game through the air.
- Tannehill has recorded 236.2 passing yards per game in the 2020 season, 6.7 yards greater than Sunday’s over/under.
- In 55.6% of his games this season (five of nine matchups), Tannehill has thrown for more than 229.5 yards.
- Tannehill’s average passing yards prop this season has been set at 249.5, which he’s fallen short of by 13.3 yards on average.
- Tannehill has hit the passing yards over in only four of nine opportunities this year (44.4%).
- Tannehill’s season-long passing yards prop bet average is 249.5, a number he’s covered in just two out of nine games (22.2%).
Rushing Yards Betting Trends
- Tannehill’s 12.7 rushing yards per game average in 2020 is 2.8 less than Sunday’s over/under.
- Two times this season (out of nine total games — 22.2%), Tannehill has had more than 15.5 rushing yards.
- Tannehill has not covered his rushing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering only two out of nine times (22.2%).
- Tannehill has out-rushed his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (17.3) in just 22.2% of his games (two out of nine matchups).
- Tannehill has fallen short of his season rushing yards prop bet average (17.3) by 4.6 yards.
- The Ravens give up 109.7 yards per game on the ground, good for the NFL’s 10th-ranked rush defense.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of November 18, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Ryan Tannehill or the Tennessee Titans at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Titans vs. Ravens Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from