Ryan Tannehill Week 10 Player Props
Tannehill’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Pass Comp.||Pass Att.||Pass Yards||Pass TDs||INTs||Rush Att.||Rush Yards||Rush TDs|
Passing Yards Betting Trends
- This week, Tannehill will face the NFL’s second-ranked pass defense (226.3 yards allowed per game).
- Tannehill has thrown for an average of 247.4 yards per game in the 2020 season.
- Tannehill’s average passing yards prop this season has been set at 248, which he’s fallen short of by 0.6 yards on average.
- Tannehill has hit the over on his passing yards prop bet total four times this season (half of his games).
- Tannehill has topped his season-long passing yards prop bet average (248 passing yards) in only 37.5% of his games (three out of eight matchups).
Rushing Yards Betting Trends
- Tannehill’s is averaging 13.1 rushing yards per game in 2020.
- In 25% of his games this season (two of eight matchups), Tannehill has put up more than 17.5 rushing yards.
- Tannehill has hit the rushing yards over in only two of eight opportunities (25%).
- In only two games this season (25%), Tannehill, rushed for more yards than his average rushing yards over/under of 17.2.
- Tannehill has fallen short of his season rushing yards prop average (17.2) by 4.1 yards.
- The Colts allow 83.6 yards per game on the ground, good for the NFL’s second-ranked rush defense.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of November 10, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Ryan Tannehill or the Tennessee Titans at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Titans vs. Colts Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from