Ryan Suter and the Dallas Stars face the Anaheim Ducks on Tuesday, March 29, 2022 at 10:00 PM ET. Considering a wager on Suter? We have some numbers and figures to assist you along the way.
Ryan Suter Player Props
Use our props tool below to compare live odds at our sportsbook partners. Shop around, and then click on a number to place your wager!
Ryan Suter Season Stats
- Suter has averaged 23:28 of ice time this season, with a plus-minus of +3.
- He has scored in four games, and has four goals in total, this season.
- He has 22 assists this season, with at least one assist in 21 different games.
- Suter has 26 points this season, accumulating at least one point in 23 different games.
- On the power play, Suter has one goal and nine assists.
- Suter is averaging 1.5 shots per game, with a shooting percentage of 4.3%.
Ryan Suter Prop Bet Insights
- Suter has gone over his points prop bet three times this season in games with a set points prop (12 opportunities).
- In nine games this season with shorter odds than +150 to go over his point total, Suter has exceeded the total one times (11.1% of chances).
- In three games this season with longer odds than +150 to go over his point total, Suter has exceeded the total two times (66.7% of chances).
- Suter’s implied probability to go over his point total is 40% based on the odds.
Ryan Suter Recent Performances
|Date||Opponent||Points||Goals||Assists||Time On Ice||Home/Away||Result|
|3/24/2022||Hurricanes||0||0||0||23:41||Away||W 4-3 SO|
|3/17/2022||Canadiens||0||0||0||23:11||Away||W 4-3 OT|
|3/15/2022||Maple Leafs||0||0||0||22:40||Away||L 4-0|
Dallas Stars Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from