Ryan Strome will be on the ice when
the New York Rangers and Pittsburgh Penguins play on Friday, March 25, 2022, at 7:00 PM ET. Looking to bet on Strome’s props against the Penguins? Scroll down for stats and information to help you.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook $1,100 Bonus Make your first bet and you’ll get a free bet back if it loses for up to $1,100. Promo Code: LEGALCZR
Ryan Strome Player Props
Use our props tool below to compare live odds at our sportsbook partners. Shop around, and then click on a number to place your wager!
Ryan Strome Season Stats
- Strome has averaged 18:33 of ice time this season, with a plus-minus rating of +7.
- Strome has scored in 15 games so far this season, and has 15 goals in total.
- Strome has 30 assists in total, with at least one in 27 games.
- He has picked up at least one point in 35 games, and has 45 points in total, so far this season.
- Strome has three goals and eight assists on the power play.
- He has an 11.2% shooting percentage, taking 2.2 shots per game.
Ryan Strome Prop Bet Insights
- In 25 of the 48 games Strome has played with a set points prop, he’s exceeded the prop total.
- In the 40 games Strome has played this season with shorter odds than -120 to go over his point total, he’s exceeded the total 23 times (57.5% of chances).
- Strome has fallen short of his point total in each of the three games he’s played this season with longer odds than -120 to go over.
- Strome’s implied probability to go over his point total is 54.5% based on the odds.
Ryan Strome Recent Performances
|Date||Opponent||Points||Goals||Assists||Time On Ice||Home/Away||Result|
|3/15/2022||Ducks||0||0||0||21:15||Home||W 4-3 OT|
New York Rangers Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from