In this article you’ll find stats and insights about Palmer from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting insights in the following article use the latest odds as of March 13, 2022 at 11:27 PM ET. See below for a table with the latest odds and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Ryan Palmer odds for the THE PLAYERS Championship
Palmer’s recent form
- Over his last five tournaments, Palmer has finished in the top 20 twice.
- He’s qualified for the weekend in three of his last five tournaments.
- Over his last five appearances, Palmer has finished within five shots of the leader one time and finished with a better-than-average score twice.
- He has an average score of -6 across his last five events.
THE PLAYERS Championship details
- Date: March 9-12, 2022
- Location: Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida
- Course: TPC Sawgrass
- Par: 72 / 7,189 yards
- Purse: 20M
- Defending Champ: Justin Thomas
Course history: Palmer at THE PLAYERS Championship
- In Palmer’s last four appearances at this tournament, he has finished in the top 20 once. His average finish at the event is 20th.
- In his last four attempts at this tournament, he’s made the cut twice.
- Palmer finished 17th when he last played this event in 2021.
- His last time here, he finished three rounds within five shots of the leader.
Course comparison – TPC Sawgrass
- Over the past year, the Tour has played on courses with an average length of 7,308 yards, which is 119 yards longer than the 7,189-yard par 72 for this week’s event.
- Palmer will take to the 7,189-yard course this week at TPC Sawgrass after having played courses with an average length of 7,313 yards over the past year.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Ryan Palmer 2022 results
|February 23-26||The Honda Classic||70||68-74-75-71 (+8)||$16,320|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||MC||75-74||$0|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||MC||71-81-69||$0|
|January 26-29||Farmers Insurance Open||16||67-69-69-72 (-11)||$132,300|
|January 13-16||Sony Open in Hawaii||12||64-68-68-65 (-15)||$148,875|
Palmer’s 70th-place finish in The Honda Classic at PGA National (Champion), his last tournament appearance, is broken down on a round-by-round basis below.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from