Ryan Palmer hasodds to win the 2022 Rocket Mortgage Classic at Detroit Golf Club. He made the cut in his last tournament, the 3M Open, and finished 31st. Detroit, Michigan will host the tournament on the par 72 course from July 28-31. Cameron Davis is the defending champion at this event.
The insights in this article reflect odds as of July 27, 2022 at 12:23 AM ET.
Get a $1,000 Risk-Free Bet at BetMGM today! Sign up here and use Bonus Code: PLAYBONUS
Ryan Palmer odds for the Rocket Mortgage Classic
Palmer’s recent form
- Palmer has finished in the top 20 in one of his last five tournaments.
- He’s made the cut in three of his last five appearances.
- Palmer has finished with a better-than-average score in two of his last five tournaments.
- In his last five events, his average score has been -1.
Rocket Mortgage Classic details
- Date: July 28-31, 2022
- Location: Detroit, Michigan
- Course: Detroit Golf Club
- Par: 72 / 7,340 yards
- Purse: 8.4M
- Defending Champ: Cameron Davis
Course comparison – Detroit Golf Club
- Courses on the PGA Tour have played at an average length of 7,265 yards over the past year. This tournament will take place on a par 72 that clocks in at 7,340 yards, 75 yards longer than average.
- Golfers at Detroit Golf Club have averaged a score of -11 per tournament, lower than the Tour-wide scoring average of -4 over the past year.
- The average course Palmer has played over the past year has been 95 yards shorter than the 7,340 yards Detroit Golf Club will measure for this event.
- Events he’s played over the past year have seen players average a score of -4 relative to par. That’s higher than this course, which has a scoring average of -11.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Ryan Palmer 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|July 21-25||3M Open||31||75-67-68-70 (-4)||-6.292||-2.584||$42,911|
|July 7-10||Genesis Scottish Open||16||67-72-67-73 (-1)||–||–||$104,900|
|June 23-27||Travelers Championship||MC||73-67||-5.550||-0.656||$0|
|June 2- 6||the Memorial Tournament pres. by Workday||MC||81-79||-14.644||-1.944||$0|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||40||69-69-71-73 (+2)||–||–||$30,660|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||MC||73-72||2.794||-3.128||$0|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||5||67-62-70-66 (-23)||10.296||2.524||$336,700|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||MC||75-75||-1.126||-1.208||$0|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||48||68-66-77-74 (-3)||10.768||4.212||$22,308|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||71-80||-3.243||-1.398||$0|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||70||68-74-75-71 (+8)||-0.530||-2.274||$16,320|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||MC||75-74||-2.241||-5.329||$0|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||MC||71-81-69||2.307||-1.211||$0|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||16||67-69-69-72 (-11)||6.943||-0.307||$132,300|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||12||64-68-68-65 (-15)||6.611||0.072||$148,875|
Palmer’s last tournament appearance was on July 21-25 at TPC Twin Cities. Here’s a round-by-round breakdown of his 31st-place finish in the 3M Open.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from