In this article you’ll find stats and insights about Palmer from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting facts in the article below reflect odds as of May 29, 2022 at 7:28 PM ET.
Claim FanDuel Sportsbook’s Bonus and get a risk-free bet up to $1,000 when you sign up!
Ryan Palmer odds for the Charles Schwab Challenge
Palmer’s recent form
- Palmer has finished in the top five in one of his last five appearances.
- He has made three cuts over his last five tournaments.
- Over his last five events, Palmer has finished within three shots of the leader once and carded a score that’s better than average once.
- He has finished with an average score of -8 those three times he’s made the cut.
Charles Schwab Challenge details
- Date: May 26-29, 2022
- Location: Fort Worth, Texas
- Course: Colonial Country Club
- Par: 70 / 7,209 yards
- Purse: 8.4M
Course history: Palmer at the Charles Schwab Challenge
- Over Palmer’s last six trips to this tournament, he’s finished among the top 10 once, and his average finish at the event is 37th.
- Palmer made the cut in four of his last six entries to this event.
- Palmer finished 40th here in his last appearance at the tournament (2022).
- He finished within five shots of the leader in two rounds his last time here.
Course comparison – Colonial Country Club
- The par 70 measures 7,209 yards for this week, which is 77 yards shorter than the average Tour stop over the past 12 months.
- The courses Palmer has played over the past year have an average distance of 7,267 yards, while Colonial Country Club will play at 7,209 yards this week.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Ryan Palmer 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||40||69-69-71 (+2)||–||–||$0|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||MC||73-72||2.794||-3.128||$0|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||5||67-62-70-66 (-23)||10.296||2.524||$336,700|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||MC||75-75||-1.126||-1.208||$0|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||48||68-66-77-74 (-3)||10.768||4.212||$22,308|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||71-80||-3.243||-1.398||$0|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||70||68-74-75-71 (+8)||-0.530||-2.274||$16,320|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||MC||75-74||-2.241||-5.329||$0|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||MC||71-81-69||2.307||-1.211||$0|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||16||67-69-69-72 (-11)||6.943||-0.307||$132,300|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||12||64-68-68-65 (-15)||6.611||0.072||$148,875|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from