Ryan O’Reilly will be on the ice when
the St. Louis Blues and Vancouver Canucks face off at Rogers Arena on Wednesday, starting at 10:00 PM ET. Fancy a bet on O’Reilly in the Blues-Canucks game? Use our stats and information to help you.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook $1,100 Bonus Make your first bet and you’ll get a free bet back if it loses for up to $1,100. Promo Code: LEGALCZR
Ryan O’Reilly Player Props
Use our props tool below to compare live odds at our sportsbook partners. Shop around, and then click on a number to place your wager!
Ryan O’Reilly Season Stats
- O’Reilly has averaged 19:26 of ice time this season, with a plus-minus rating of +11.
- O’Reilly has 14 goals so far this season, scoring in 13 different games.
- O’Reilly has gotten an assist in 23 games, and has 28 assists in total, so far this season.
- He has had at least one point in 33 games, and has 42 points in total, this season.
- On the power play, O’Reilly has six goals and four assists.
- He has a 10.4% shooting percentage, taking 2.2 shots per game.
Ryan O’Reilly Prop Bet Insights
- O’Reilly has exceeded his points prop bet in 31 games he’s played with a set points prop (out of 55 opportunities).
- In 54 games with shorter odds than -105 to exceed his point total, O’Reilly has hit the over 30 times (55.6% of chances).
- O’Reilly has not had longer odds than -105 to go over on his points over/under in a game this season.
- O’Reilly has an implied probability of 51.2% to eclipse his point total based on the odds.
Ryan O’Reilly Recent Performances
|Date||Opponent||Points||Goals||Assists||Time On Ice||Home/Away||Result|
|3/19/2022||Blue Jackets||0||0||0||15:34||Away||L 5-4|
|3/17/2022||Penguins||0||0||0||24:00||Home||L 3-2 SO|
|3/13/2022||Jets||0||0||0||22:26||Home||L 4-3 OT|
St. Louis Blues Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from