Ryan Nugent-Hopkins and the Edmonton Oilers face the Anaheim Ducks on Sunday, April 3, 2022 at 8:00 PM ET. Prop bets for Nugent-Hopkins in that upcoming Oilers-Ducks matchup are available, so check out our stats to help you make good decisions.
Ryan Nugent-Hopkins Player Props
Ryan Nugent-Hopkins Season Stats
- In 50 games this season, Nugent-Hopkins has averaged 19:40 on the ice, with a plus-minus rating of +3.
- Nugent-Hopkins has scored in seven games this season, and has eight goals in total.
- Nugent-Hopkins has 33 assists in total, with at least one in 24 games.
- Nugent-Hopkins has picked up at least one point in 28 games this season, and 41 points in total.
- He has one goal on the power play, plus 18 assists.
- Nugent-Hopkins is averaging 2.6 shots per game, with a shooting percentage of 6.3%.
Ryan Nugent-Hopkins Prop Bet Insights
- In 25 of the 44 games Nugent-Hopkins has played with a set points prop, he’s gone over the prop total.
- Through 39 games with shorter odds than -130 to go over his point total, Nugent-Hopkins has hit the over 20 times (51.3% of chances).
- Nugent-Hopkins has played five games this season with longer odds than -130 to go over on his points over/under, and hit the over each time.
- Nugent-Hopkins’ implied probability to go over his point total is 56.5% based on the odds.
Ryan Nugent-Hopkins Recent Performances
|Date||Opponent||Points||Goals||Assists||Time On Ice||Home/Away||Result|
|4/1/2022||Blues||0||0||0||16:43||Home||W 6-5 OT|
|3/30/2022||Kings||0||0||0||19:10||Home||W 4-3 SO|
Edmonton Oilers Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from