Ryan Moore heads into the 2022 Rocket Mortgage Classic at Detroit Golf Club withodds to win after he missed the cut in his most recent tournament, the 3M Open. The course, located in Detroit, Michigan, will play host to this tournament from July 28-31. The field of 170 golfers vie for the title last claimed by Cameron Davis.
The betting insights in the following article use the latest odds as of July 27, 2022 at 12:25 PM ET.
Sign up for DraftKings today and get a $50 free bet plus a deposit match up to $1,000! New bettors only
Ryan Moore odds for the Rocket Mortgage Classic
Moore’s recent form
- In his last five appearances, Moore has an average finish of 38th.
- He has made three cuts over his last five tournaments.
- Over his last five events, Moore has carded a score that’s better than average in one of those outings.
- He has carded an average score of -8 over his last five tournaments.
Rocket Mortgage Classic details
- Date: July 28-31, 2022
- Location: Detroit, Michigan
- Course: Detroit Golf Club
- Par: 72 / 7,340 yards
- Purse: 8.4M
- Defending Champ: Cameron Davis
Course history: Moore at the Rocket Mortgage Classic
- The last time Moore played this event in 2019, he failed to survive the cut.
Course comparison – Detroit Golf Club
- The Tour has played courses with an average length of 7,265 yards over the past year, while Detroit Golf Club is set to play at 7,340 yards.
- Detroit Golf Club has seen an average tournament score of -11 recently, which is lower than the Tour scoring average of -4 across all courses over the past year.
- The average course Moore has played over the past year has been 111 yards shorter than the 7,340 yards Detroit Golf Club will measure for this event.
- Events he’s played over the past year have seen players average a score of -4 relative to par. That’s higher than this course, which has a scoring average of -11.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Ryan Moore 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|July 21-25||3M Open||MC||71-75||5.290||-1.728||$0|
|July 14-17||Barracuda Championship||MC||N/A||$0|
|July 7-11||Barbasol Championship||54||68-68-73-70 (-9)||3.784||3.676||$8,584|
|June 30 – July 4||John Deere Classic||24||72-64-69-68 (-11)||-10.804||7.984||$57,865|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||35||69-69-69-70 (-3)||3.244||6.964||$39,730|
|June 2- 6||the Memorial Tournament pres. by Workday||70||74-72-78-79 (+15)||-4.772||-0.404||$24,600|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||49||69-71-68-73 (-3)||-1.396||1.304||$20,869|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||42||66-73-69-73 (-6)||1.893||-2.146||$29,195|
|January 20-24||The American Express||MC||70-70-76||0.924||-1.232||$0|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||MC||70-68||0.976||-2.724||$0|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from