Ryan Moore enters the 2021 RBC Heritage at Harbour Town Golf Links with +10000 odds to win after he missed the cut in his last appearance at this tournament in 2020.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of April 13, 2021, 2:16 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Ryan Moore odds for the RBC Heritage
Moore’s recent form
- In his last five events, Moore has an average finish of 46th.
- He’s qualified for the weekend in three of his last five events.
- Over his last five tournaments, Moore has carded a score that’s better than average in one of those outings.
- He has finished with an average score of -1.3 those three times he’s made the cut.
RBC Heritage details
- Date: April 15-18, 2021
- Location: Hilton Head, SC
- Course: Harbour Town Golf Links
- Par: 71 / 7,099 yards
- Purse: 7.1M
- Defending Champ: Webb Simpson
Course history: Moore at the RBC Heritage
- In Moore’s last three trips to this tournament, he’s finished among the top 20 once. His average finish at the event is 29th.
- Moore made the cut in two of his last three entries to this event.
- Moore last played this event in 2020 but did not make the cut.
Course comparison – Harbour Town Golf Links
- Over the past year, the Tour has played on courses with an average length of 7,298 yards, which is 199 yards longer than the 7,099-yard par 71 for this week’s tournament.
- Harbour Town Golf Links has seen an average tournament score of -4.1 recently, which is higher than the Tour scoring average of -5.2 across all courses over the past year.
- Harbour Town Golf Links checks in at 7,099 yards, 124 yards shorter than the average course Moore has played over the past year (7,223 yards).
- Over the past year, the events he’s played have a scoring average of -6.0 among finishers, which is lower than the -4.1 average at this course.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Ryan Moore 2021 results
|April 1- 4||Valero Texas Open||76||71-72-78-73 (+6)||$14,861|
|March 18-21||The Honda Classic||MC||72-72||$0|
|March 11-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||35||75-69-71-70 (-3)||$73,125|
|February 11-14||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||26||68-73-70-70 (-7)||$59,280|
|February 4- 7||Waste Management Phoenix Open||MC||70-76||$0|
|January 28-31||Farmers Insurance Open||MC||70-74||$0|
|January 21-24||The American Express||MC||70-71||$0|
Check out all the details from Moore’s 76th-place finish in his last tournament appearance, the Valero Texas Open at TPC San Antonio (Oaks).
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from