The Edmonton Oilers, with Ryan McLeod, will be on the ice Saturday at 10:00 PM ET, facing the Colorado Avalanche. Considering a bet on McLeod in the Oilers-Avalanche game? Use our stats and information to help you.
Claim FanDuel Sportsbook’s Bonus and get a risk-free bet up to $1,000 when you sign up!
Ryan McLeod Player Props
Use our props tool below to compare live odds at our sportsbook partners. Shop around, and then click on a number to place your wager!
Ryan McLeod Season Stats
- McLeod’s plus-minus this season is -5, in 12:43 per game on the ice.
- McLeod has scored in seven games this season, and has eight goals in total.
- He has 11 assists this season, with at least one in nine different games.
- He has had at least one point in 15 games, and has 19 points in total, so far this season.
- On the power play, he has scored one goal, plus picked up three assists.
- McLeod is averaging 1.1 shots per game, with a shooting percentage of 11.6%.
Ryan McLeod Recent Performances
|Date||Opponent||Points||Goals||Assists||Time On Ice||Home/Away||Result|
|4/5/2022||Sharks||0||0||0||13:02||Away||W 2-1 OT|
|4/1/2022||Blues||0||0||0||9:40||Home||W 6-5 OT|
|3/30/2022||Kings||0||0||0||10:50||Home||W 4-3 SO|
|3/21/2022||Avalanche||0||0||0||10:51||Away||L 3-2 OT|
Edmonton Oilers Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from