Ryan Hartman and the Minnesota Wild will play on Thursday at 8:00 PM ET, versus the Pittsburgh Penguins. Looking to wager on Hartman’s props against the Penguins? Scroll down for stats and information to help you.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook $1,100 Bonus Make your first bet and you’ll get a free bet back if it loses for up to $1,100. Promo Code: LEGALCZR
Ryan Hartman Player Props
Use our props tool below to compare live odds at our sportsbook partners. Shop around, and then click on a number to place your wager!
Ryan Hartman Season Stats
- In 65 games this season, Hartman has averaged 18:17 on the ice, with a plus-minus of +26.
- Hartman has 27 goals so far this season, scoring in 25 different games.
- He has 23 assists this season, with at least one assist in 19 different games.
- He has picked up at least one point in 37 games, and has 50 points in total, so far this season.
- On the power play, he has scored one goal, plus picked up five assists.
- Hartman is averaging 3.0 shots per game, with a shooting percentage of 13.8%.
Ryan Hartman Prop Bet Insights
- In 20 of the 38 games Hartman has played with a set points prop, he’s exceeded the prop total.
- In the 13 games Hartman has played this season with shorter odds than -125 to go over his point total, he’s exceeded the total six times (46.2% of chances).
- In 19 games this season with longer odds than -125 to go over his point total, Hartman has exceeded the total 11 times (57.9% of chances).
- Hartman has an implied probability of 55.6% to exceed his point total based on the odds.
Ryan Hartman Recent Performances
|Date||Opponent||Points||Goals||Assists||Time On Ice||Home/Away||Result|
|3/27/2022||Avalanche||2||1||1||17:38||Home||W 3-2 OT|
|3/26/2022||Blue Jackets||0||0||0||15:37||Home||W 3-2 OT|
|3/24/2022||Canucks||1||0||1||17:21||Home||W 3-2 OT|
|3/21/2022||Golden Knights||1||1||0||18:16||Home||W 3-0|
|3/11/2022||Blue Jackets||1||0||1||17:59||Away||L 3-2 SO|
|3/10/2022||Red Wings||1||0||1||19:27||Away||W 6-5 SO|
Minnesota Wild Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from