NFL action in Week 11 will see Ryan Griffin and the New York Jets take on the Miami Dolphins at 1:00 PM ET on Sunday. Let’s take a look at Griffin’s prop bets, stats and trends ahead of this outing to help you assess your best bets.
Ryan Griffin Week 11 Player Props
Use our props tool below to compare live odds at our sportsbook partners. Shop around, and then click on a number to place your wager!
Griffin’s Game-by-Game Stats
Ryan Griffin Receiving Trends Vs. Miami Dolphins
- The 290.8 yards per game the Dolphins are allowing through the air makes them the NFL’s 30th-ranked pass defense.
- Griffin’s 13.3 receiving yards per game average is 1.2 less than his prop bet over/under in Sunday’s matchup (14.5).
- Griffin has collected more than 14.5 receiving yards in 44.4% of his games this year (four out of nine).
- Griffin’s season average of 13.3 receiving yards per game is 1.0 more than the average over/under of his prop bets, 12.3.
- In one of his five games this season (20.0%), Griffin has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- The Dolphins have given up 18 passing TDs this year (1.8 per game), ranking them 26th among NFL defenses.
- Griffin has had a receiving touchdown in one of nine games this season, but has no games with multiple receiving TDs.
Odds and insights reflect DraftKings player props available as of November 21, 2021. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Ryan Griffin or the New York Jets at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Jets Vs. Dolphins Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from