Ryan Fox enters the 2022 The Open Championship at St Andrews Links (Old Course) withodds to win after he made the cut in his last event, the Genesis Scottish Open, and finished 47th. Saint Andrews, United Kingdom will serve as host for the event from July 13-16. The defending champion of the event is Collin Morikawa.
The betting insights in what follows reflect odds as of July 13, 2022 at 9:33 PM ET.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook $1,100 Bonus Make your first bet and you’ll get a free bet back if it loses for up to $1,100. Promo Code: LEGALCZR
Ryan Fox odds for The Open Championship
Fox’s recent form
- In his last five appearances, Fox has an average finish of 53rd.
- In the last five times he’s played a tournament, he has made the cut four times.
- Fox has not been in contention in any recent tournaments, as he’s not posted a score better than the field average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his last five events.
- In his last five events, his average score has been +2.
The Open Championship details
- Date: July 13-16, 2022
- Location: Saint Andrews, United Kingdom
- Course: St Andrews Links (Old Course)
- Par: 72 / 7,297 yards
- Defending Champ: Collin Morikawa
Course history: Fox at The Open Championship
- Fox has one top-20 finish in his last four trips to this tournament. His average finishing position over that span is 41st.
- Fox made the cut in three of his last four entries to this event.
- The last time Fox played this event in 2021, he finished 67th.
- He finished within five shots of the leader in two rounds his last time here.
Course comparison – St Andrews Links (Old Course)
- Over the past year, the Tour has played on courses with an average length of 7,264 yards, which is 33 yards shorter than the 7,297-yard par 72 for this week’s event.
- St Andrews Links (Old Course) has seen an average tournament score of -6 recently, which is lower than the Tour scoring average of -5 across all courses over the past year.
- St Andrews Links (Old Course) checks in at 7,297 yards, 57 yards longer than the average course Fox has played over the past year (7,240 yards).
- Over the past year, the events he’s played have a scoring average of +1 among finishers, which is higher than the -6 average at this course.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Ryan Fox 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|July 7-10||Genesis Scottish Open||47||74-68-73-69 (+4)||–||–||$28,150|
|June 16-20||U.S. Open||MC||74-71||1.24||-3.7||$0|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||54||70-70-70-77 (+7)||8.528||2.804||$29,250|
Fox’s last tournament appearance, his 47th-place finish in the Genesis Scottish Open, is broken down on a round-by-round basis below.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from