Ryan Brehm heads into the 2022 Wyndham Championship at Sedgefield Country Club withodds to win after he made the cut and finished 57th in his last event, the Rocket Mortgage Classic. A field of 170 golfers will look to claim defending champion Kevin Kisner’s title when the tournament gets underway August 4- 7 in Greensboro, North Carolina.
The insights in the following article reference odds valid as of August 2, 2022 at 9:32 PM ET.
Sign up for DraftKings today and get a $50 free bet plus a deposit match up to $1,000! New bettors only
Ryan Brehm odds for the Wyndham Championship
Brehm’s recent form
- Brehm will look to extend his streak of made cuts to four by qualifying for the weekend in this tournament.
- In his last five events, Brehm has an average finish of 56th.
- He’s made the cut in three of his last five events.
- Over his last five tournaments, Brehm has carded a score that’s better than average in one of those outings.
- He has an average score relative to par of -4 in his last five appearances.
Wyndham Championship details
- Date: August 4- 7, 2022
- Location: Greensboro, North Carolina
- Course: Sedgefield Country Club
- Par: 70 / 7,127 yards
- Purse: 7.3M
- Defending Champ: Kevin Kisner
Course history: Brehm at the Wyndham Championship
- In his last three trips to this event, Brehm has an average finishing position of 41st.
- Brehm has made the cut two times in his last three entries to the event.
- Brehm last played this event in 2021 but did not make the cut.
Course comparison – Sedgefield Country Club
- This course is set up to play at 7,127 yards, 137 yards shorter than the average course on Tour over the past year.
- Players have carded 67 strokes per round and an average score of -4 over the last year on Tour. Events hosted on this course have a lower scoring average of -9.
- The courses Brehm has played over the past year have an average distance of 7,302 yards, while Sedgefield Country Club will play at 7,127 yards this week.
- The tournaments he’s played over the past year have seen an average score of -4. That’s higher than this course’s recent scoring average of -9.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Ryan Brehm 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|July 28 – August 1||Rocket Mortgage Classic||57||69-70-72-70 (-7)||4.64||2.068||$18,648|
|July 21-25||3M Open||31||71-71-68-70 (-4)||11.572||-4.448||$42,911|
|July 7-11||Barbasol Championship||81||68-69-75-76 (E)||13.492||-6.032||$6,697|
|June 30 – July 4||John Deere Classic||MC||76-65||-4.374||-5.036||$0|
|June 23-27||Travelers Championship||MC||72-70||-3.026||-1.18||$0|
|June 2- 6||the Memorial Tournament pres. by Workday||MC||79-77||-12.974||0.386||$0|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||MC||73-73||–||–||$0|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||MC||76-73||1.236||-7.570||$0|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||MC||73-68||0.298||-5.888||$0|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||MC||79-82||-9.758||-7.510||$0|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||75-70||-8.52||2.010||$0|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||66||71-68-75-69 (-1)||-7.424||3.064||$16,536|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||74-81||-1.891||-6.750||$0|
|March 3- 6||Puerto Rico Open||1||66-67-68-67 (-20)||$666,000|
Here’s a round-by-round breakdown of Brehm’s 57th-place effort in his most recent tournament, the Rocket Mortgage Classic at on July 28 – August 1.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from