In this article you’ll find stats and insights about Brehm from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting insights in what follows reflect odds as of March 20, 2022 at 7:33 PM ET.
Get a $1,000 Risk-Free Bet at BetMGM today! Sign up here and use Bonus Code: PLAYBONUS
Ryan Brehm odds for the Valspar Championship
Brehm’s recent form
- Brehm has won one of his last five tournaments he’s played.
- He has made three cuts over his last five tournaments.
- Brehm has finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his last five tournaments, including one finish within three strokes of the leader.
- He has an average score relative to par of +2 in his last five appearances.
Valspar Championship details
- Date: March 16-19, 2022
- Location: Palm Harbor, Florida
- Course: Innisbrook Resort (Copperhead)
- Par: 71 / 7,340 yards
- Purse: 7.8M
- Defending Champ: Sam Burns
Course history: Brehm at the Valspar Championship
- Brehm fell short of the cut line in each of his last two trips to this event.
- Brehm finished below the cut line and did not qualify for the weekend in his most recent trip to this event in 2021.
Course comparison – Innisbrook Resort (Copperhead)
- The par 71 measures 7,340 yards for this week, which is 31 yards longer than the average Tour stop over the past 12 months.
- Innisbrook Resort (Copperhead) checks in at 7,340 yards, 32 yards shorter than the average course Brehm has played over the past year (7,372 yards).
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Ryan Brehm 2022 results
|March 9-12||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||74-81||$0|
|March 2- 5||Puerto Rico Open||1||66-67-68-67 (-20)||$666,000|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from