Ryan Armour hasodds to win the 2022 Wyndham Championship at Sedgefield Country Club. He missed the cut in his most recent time out at this tournament in 2021. The course, located in Greensboro, North Carolina, will play host to this tournament from August 4- 7. The field of 170 golfers vie for the title last claimed by Kevin Kisner.
The betting insights in this article use the latest odds as of August 3, 2022 at 12:23 AM ET.
Sign up for DraftKings today and get a $50 free bet plus a deposit match up to $1,000! New bettors only
Ryan Armour odds for the Wyndham Championship
Armour’s recent form
- In his last five appearances, Armour has not finished in the top 20.
- He’s qualified for the weekend in one of his last five tournaments.
- Armour has finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his last five tournaments.
- He posted a final score of -8 relative to par in his only made cut in his last five appearances.
UP TO $1,050 FREE
New User Bonus. T&Cs Apply.
$50 Free On Deposit
Up to $1,000 Deposit Bonus
To Claim: Click Play Now
Wyndham Championship details
- Date: August 4- 7, 2022
- Location: Greensboro, North Carolina
- Course: Sedgefield Country Club
- Par: 70 / 7,127 yards
- Purse: 7.3M
- Defending Champ: Kevin Kisner
Course history: Armour at the Wyndham Championship
- Over Armour’s last five trips to this tournament, he’s finished among the top five once and the top 10 two times. His average finish at the event is 15th.
- Armour has made the cut in four of his last five trips to this tournament.
- Armour did not make the cut in his last appearance at the tournament (2021).
Course comparison – Sedgefield Country Club
- Sedgefield Country Club will play at 7,127 yards for this event. Over the past year, the PGA Tour has played on courses with an average distance of 7,264.
- Golfers at Sedgefield Country Club have averaged a score of -9 per tournament, lower than the Tour-wide scoring average of -4 over the past year.
- The courses Armour has played over the past year have an average distance of 7,225 yards, while Sedgefield Country Club will play at 7,127 yards this week.
- Events he’s played over the past year have seen players average a score of -3 relative to par. That’s higher than this course, which has a scoring average of -9.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Ryan Armour 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|July 21-25||3M Open||MC||77-70||-6.518||-1.92||$0|
|July 14-17||Barracuda Championship||MC||N/A||$0|
|July 7-10||Genesis Scottish Open||MC||74-76||–||–||$0|
|June 30 – July 4||John Deere Classic||MC||72-72||-4.608||3.198||$0|
|June 23-27||Travelers Championship||25||68-66-72-66 (-8)||2.856||4.732||$61,835|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||35||72-66-68-71 (-3)||-0.636||-1.156||$39,730|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||MC||71-72||2.148||-3.738||$0|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||25||72-67-76-66 (+1)||-8.828||-0.824||$69,150|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Championship||MC||72-70||2.232||-5.662||$0|
|March 24-28||Corales Puntacana Championship||15||69-71-69-69 (-10)||–||–||$56,425|
|March 3- 6||Puerto Rico Open||MC||76-72||$0|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||MC||72-71||0.591||-0.743||$0|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||28||73-68-67-71 (-8)||0.497||2.454||$59,595|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||20||71-63-68-65 (-13)||6.329||-1.646||$79,018|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from