Below you’ll find stats and insights about Armour from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The insights in the following article use the latest odds as of May 8, 2022 at 7:34 PM ET.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook $1,100 Bonus Make your first bet and you’ll get a free bet back if it loses for up to $1,100. Promo Code: LEGALCZR
Ryan Armour odds for the Wells Fargo Championship
Armour’s recent form
- Over his last five appearances, Armour has finished in the top 20 once.
- Out of the last five tournaments he’s entered, he made the cut twice.
- Armour has finished with a score lower than the tournament average in two of his last five tournaments.
- He has an average score of -5 across his last five events.
Wells Fargo Championship details
- Date: May 5- 9, 2022
- Location: North Potomac, Maryland
- Course: TPC Potomac at Avenel Farm
- Par: 70 / 7,160 yards
- Purse: 0M
- Defending Champ: Max Homa
Course history: Armour at the Wells Fargo Championship
- Armour has an average finishing position of 42nd in his last four trips to this event.
- Armour has made the cut two times in his last four entries to the event.
- Armour finished 25th here in his last appearance at the tournament (2022).
- He finished one round within five shots of the leader his last time here.
Course comparison – TPC Potomac at Avenel Farm
- Courses on Tour over the past year have averaged 7,303 yards, which is longer than the 7,160-yard length for this event.
- TPC Potomac at Avenel Farm checks in at 7,160 yards, 121 yards shorter than the average course Armour has played over the past year (7,281 yards).
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Ryan Armour 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||25||72-67-76 (+1)||–||–||$69,150|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Championship||MC||72-70||2.232||-5.662||$0|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||N/A||–||–||$0|
|March 24-28||Corales Puntacana Championship||15||69-71-69-69 (-10)||–||–||$56,425|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||MC||N/A||–||–||$0|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational pres. by Mastercard||MC||N/A||–||–||$0|
|March 3- 6||Puerto Rico Open||MC||76-72||$0|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||MC||72-71||0.591||-0.743||$0|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||28||73-68-67-71 (-8)||0.497||2.454||$59,595|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||MC||N/A||–||–||$0|
|January 20-24||The American Express||MC||N/A||–||–||$0|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||20||71-63-68-65 (-13)||6.329||-1.646||$79,018|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from