The Rutgers Scarlet Knights (19-14) hope to break a three-game home losing streak when they host the Hofstra Pride (24-9) on Tuesday, March 14, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Scarlet Knights’ (to win on the moneyline) game against the Pride ( ).
The betting insights in the following article reflect odds as of March 14, 2023 at 5:38 PM ET.
Sign up for DraftKings today and get up to $1,250 in bonuses! New bettors only.
Rutgers vs Hofstra Betting Odds
Get in on the betting discussion! Chat with Eli Hershkovich and our team of experts every day in our FREE Discord community.
Rutgers Offense Vs. Hofstra Defense
|Rutgers Offense||Stats (Rank)||Hofstra Defense|
|67.9 (276)||Points/Gm||65.4 (50)|
|35.4 (117)||Possessions/Game||32.3 (96)|
|42.8 (288)||Field Goal %||40.7 (26)|
|31.8 (303)||3PT %||30.9 (31)|
|47.6 (315)||Effective FG %||46.3 (21)|
|51.2 (304)||True Shooting %||50.2 (19)|
Hofstra Offense Vs. Rutgers Defense
|Hofstra Offense||Stats (Rank)||Rutgers Defense|
|74.7 (110)||Points/Gm||60.3 (6)|
|32.3 (265)||Possessions/Game||35.4 (239)|
|48.1 (21)||Field Goal %||39.4 (9)|
|36.7 (56)||3PT %||30.7 (27)|
|55.4 (18)||Effective FG %||46.0 (18)|
|57.8 (33)||True Shooting %||49.4 (9)|
Best Betting Sites For Rutgers vs Hofstra
UP TO $1,200 BONUS
New User Bonus. T&Cs Apply.
DraftKings Promo: Bet $5 Win $150
PLUS $50 Bonus Bet On Deposit
PLUS Up to $1,000 Deposit Bonus
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
To Claim: Click Play Now
UP TO $1,250
Stream NFL Games In App For Free
+ get 1,000 Caesars Reward Credits
+ also get 1,000 Tier Credits
Redeem for Bet Credits, Hotel Stays, & More!
Use Promo Code: BETODDSFULL
Rutgers Betting Insights
- Rutgers has put together a 20-13-0 ATS record so far this year.
- When playing as at least 5.5-point favorites this season, the Scarlet Knights have an ATS record of 10-6.
- In Rutgers’ 33 games this season, the combined scoring has gone over the point total 12 times.
- The Scarlet Knights and their opponents have gone over 139 combined points in six of 33 games this season.
- Rutgers’ games this season have had an average of 128.2 points, 10.8 fewer than this matchup’s over/under.
Hofstra Betting Insights
- Hofstra has won 21 games against the spread this season, while failing to cover 11 times.
- The Pride have covered the spread twice when an underdog by 5.5 points or more this season (in three opportunities).
- So far this season, 17 out of Hofstra’s 32 games with an over/under have hit the over.
- The Pride have combined with their opponent to score more than 139 points in 17 of 32 games this season.
- Hofstra’s outings this season have a 140.2-point average over/under, 1.2 more points than this game’s point total.
Rutgers Key Players
- Clifford Omoruyi leads the Scarlet Knights in points and rebounds. He puts up 13.2 points per game while also adding 9.7 rebounds.
- The squad is led in assists by Paul Mulcahy’s 4.9 per game.
- The Scarlet Knights are led by Cam Spencer from long distance. He makes 2.0 shots from deep per game.
- Rutgers’ steals leader is Caleb McConnell, who collects 2.5 per game. Omoruyi leads the team averaging 2.1 blocks a game.
Hofstra Key Players
- Aaron Estrada holds the top Pride spot in two categories: scoring (20.5 points per game) and rebounding (5.5 rebounds per game).
- Jaquan Carlos has the title of Hofstra assist leader, dishing out 4.8 assists per game this season.
- Tyler Thomas is tops from three-point range for the Pride, knocking down 2.6 treys per game.
- Nobody on Hofstra grabs more steals than Carlos (1.5 per game) or blocks more shots than Nelson Boachie-Yiadom (1.4 per game).